464. That awkward moment when you're singing a song you're supposed to hate.
465. At school: Can you stop talking because I don't care
466. I don't want a job, I just want money.
467. It may look like I'm doing nothing, but I'm actively waiting for my problems to go away.
468. Home is where I can look ugly and enjoy it.
469. If I was dating myself I would break up with me.
470. Why fall in love when you can fall asleep.
471. Me in October: abc family's 13 nights of Halloween movie specials and chill.
472. You're future self is watching you right now through memories.
473. No offense to me but wtf am I doing?
474. me: walks into school *one minute later* me: when can I leave
475. The only thing I learn in math class is that I hate it.
476. How do parents expect good grades when I push a pull door.