452. My mood changes like 70 times a day.
453. Home is where you can look ugly and enjoy it.
454. laptop: *smells like fire* laptop: *makes hideous noises* me: babe are you okay.
455. effort goes both ways
456. Once you start wearing big t-shirts you never go back to the ones that fit.
457. me: *post something online* me: *refreshes the notification page* me: where is the love.
458. never give up on dreams. keep sleeping
459. Me in 7th grade: unattractive, social awkward loser. Me now: unattractive, socially awkward loser with good music taste.
460. When am I going to use geometry in the real world????
461. My patience dies faster than my phone battery.
462. The struggle is real when you try to make your phone's battery last until the end of the school day.
463. That frustrating moment when you're in multiple fandoms.