1. What is an ambassador?
This book is made by every ambassador of Movellas! Before introducing ourselves, we would like to explain the tasks of an ambassador and many more.
To be selected as an ambassador we had to send an application to someone of Movellas. We had a due date to send our application. We all applied when the 'vacancy' came on the blog or when we heard it from someone. In the blog or competition you can find a lot of things.
Everyone of us have send a mail to movellas with our application with our name, age, country, interests and why we wanted to be an ambassador or something more. We are with 68 ambassadors at the moment so don't hesitate when you're in need, we will try to help you and if someone can't he or she will send you to someone else.
What are the tasks of an ambassador?
- Picks out the cover of the day: a difficult decision because there are a lot of amazing covers!
- Commenting on stories with no comment: everyone bad or good deserves a comment! If the book isn't good, we give constructive comments to improve it. Everyone has talent so maybe with a little help we can make it better.
- Welcoming new people : everyone deserves a welcome and a 'first new fan' so why don't we help a hand?
- helping for judging new competitions: thanks to a lot of great stories judges has a lot of stress to choose one of the best stories and we can help them.
- making videos for the Movellas Youtube channel: it can be pretty nice to make videos for Movellas.
- Have to be an active user, which means that you have to come online for a while or just each day.
After this chapter you'll meet the ambassadors. We worked all together with this. We have an ambassador group and we created a topic where everyone put his energy in to make this book happen. I would like to thank all the ambassadors for making this.