Remember Me

Hey I'm Vanessa Flores I'm 18 I meet Justin Bieber when I was 14 we were really close friend then we were more than friends but I had an accident and ended up in the hospital then i heard Justin left four years later i started working undercover and that's when we meet again. will he remember her? Will they fall again?

10. party night

We finished watching the move and I was about t go to bed when Ryan spoke

" Dude you wanna come to a party tonight" he said

"nah not in the mood "i said

"Come on bro lets go you need to got out'' Chaz said

"I don't know ever since the sel thing I don't know"I said

" Pleas bro there gonna be ladies there plus they didn't invite sel I promise" Ryan said

"how do you know " I asked looking at him

"Coz I know where the party is soo come on lets go" Ryan said

" Fine ill go let me get ready" I said going up but Chaz stopped me

"Wait you should invite Vanessa I know you like her" he said

" What where you hear that from'' I looked at him ugh wait do I like her I don't maybe she is beautiful but I need to get to know her

"Bro come on when we saw her at the studio you kept looking at her bro I'm not dumb" he said

"your right but I need to know her more she might be sleeping it's 9 but I well ask here sometime to hang out" I said

"Ight bro now go get dress" Ryan said

" ok " I said running up stairs I changed into a black and red shirt that said swag and red jeans and black jordans then went down stairs I let Ryan drive since he knows where the place is plus I was lazy hey don't judge everyone gets lazy

We arrive at a big house and I notice it was Austin's house we went inside and found Austin

"YO what's up Bieber" he said

"what up Mahone" I said then Alex came and he had his shirt backwards and he has lip stick all over his face and we couldn't understand what he was say

" Lets have a drink of and see who can drink the most" Austin said

"Alright" I said and we began but Chaz didn't drink he was here for the music

I drank like about 39 cups I think and went to dance

I watch the guys drink and they had a lot  then sat down until Ryan came and sat next to me with some girl

"Chaz     you    you   you  shou-" Ryan said and knocked right on the girl I started laughing he couldn't finish a sentence's I looked at the dance floor and Justin was dancing like crazy even when they put a slow song the girl just left him and he didn't notice and when they put the song ''Live my Life" just fell asleep on the floor oh god I got up and picked him up and took him to the car and Za came and helped me with Ryan to I took Justin's keys and started the engine

"Thanks Za" I said

"Your welcome bro" He said and I drove of to Justin's house I parked the car took the keys in my pocket and drag Ryan in side and then Justin. I put the keys on the kitchen table and carried Justin to his room and put him in bed then I did the same to Ryan I went to the bathroom and took a shower and changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants and went to bed I had a grate night

I woke up around 12am and noticed I was in Zack's bed I got of with out waking him up and went to my room I was still wearing my clothes from this morning so I changed into pj shots and a tank top and went to my bed and fell back a sleep

wow Justin had a fun night and thanks to Chaz they didn't do anything stupid