Amnesia || Luke Hemmings Fanfic

You were 16 when Luke, Ashton, Michael, and Calum left. They were your best friends. But Luke? He was more, your Boyfriend. When He and the boys come back will you execpt them like nothing happened or forget everything like you thought they did? ©AshleyHemmings All Rights Reserved Please do not copy!

6. Still

Next Day

I have woken up at 10:00am so I changed into super skinney jeans

and a crop top and I walked to the kitchen to have some breakfast

"Alexa?"

Yeah?"

Luke Ashton Calum and Michael are comming"

What?!"

"

Yeah and you are going to be nice!"

Pay me!"

Fine!" she huffed giving me $100 dollar bill

and ten minutes later

Ding Dong•

" Alexa get the door"

"

No what if the are snotty and all that!"

They arent not go get the door"

I walked to the door putting on a fake smile and opening the door seeing the 4 boys

Hi Alex!" Ashton said

Hi and its Alexa!"

Oh okay"

I said to every one hi

Mom Can I leave!" i yell to ipstairs

With who?!"

With Darion!"

Okay!"

Bye"

Bye guys!"

"

Where are you going?" Calum asked

"

To my boyfriends" I said and walked off

•After everything with Darion ( I just wanted to break up)•

I walked into my house at 9:00pm seeing the boys playing FIFA.

Hi Alexa!" Luke said

Um Hi" I said running off

Lukes POV

When Alexa said she had a boyfriend I felt crushed. I

know I havent seen her in 3 years but I still love her.

Knock Knock

Since i wasnt playing FIFA i got the door (BTW Alexa is already home)

and saw two girls and they just entered like nothing and yelled

We're home!!"

And Alexa went running down stairs yelling and said

Its starting....."

"NOW!!!" They are skrieked and ran upstairs

leaving the guys and I thinking what was that all about

Alexas POV

When I went upstairs to my room I call my BFFS Analize and Nicole and told them that i broke up

with Darion

and that we should have a sleepover and we LOVE sleepover and I waited about 10 minutes and heared from downstairs

We're Home!!!"

I ran downstairs yelling

It starts..."

NOW!!" We yelled

We ran upstairs yelling and when we got to my room we stopped and Analize said

"

Sooo are you and Luke dating again??" They knew about Luke and the rest but they never met because I met them after they left

"No I still like him but he probly doesnt" I said sadly

"

Dont worry he still might!" Nicole said

"

Howdo you know he might have a girlfriend were he lives!"

"

True but when he answered the door he had your name with pen on his wrist!" Nicole said

Omg I have Lukes on my wrist!" I said

You guys are perfect!!!"

I dont know"

"

Hey did you brake up with Darion for Luke?"

"Maybe" I muttered but they still heard me

"

Omg you guys are going to date again get married have kids and Live happliy ever after!!!!!" They both yelled

Wow No!!"

Then we just watched movies did our hair nails and make up the rest of the night

Lukes POV

When they all ran upstairs i want to see what that was all about so I went upstairs and heard thru the door

No I still Like him but he probly doesnt" Alexa said

"

Dont worry he still might!" A girl said

"

How do you know?! He might have a girlfirend were he lives" Alexa said

"

True but when Luke answered the door he had your name written on his wrist with pen!"

Shit they saw that?!

"

Omg I have Lukes on mine!"

She really has my name on her wrist!"

You guys are perfect!"

"I dont know"

"

Hey did you brake up with Darion for Luke?"

Maybe" Alexa Muttered

Wow She broke up with her boyfriend for me ?

I walked downstairs surprised Ashton said

"Soo?..,"

"

She broke with her boyfriend for me"

"Really?" Calum asked