Why Me The Unknown?

Imagine being given the chance to go on a trip to Europe; of course not alone. Nina Cervantes, a newly graduated high school student, goes on a trip with her fellow classmates. Touring Europe will open new doors, give her the chance to experience new traditions, and make new friends. What she didn't know was that her new friends were going to be the one and only (Drum roll) One Direction! Read more to learn how one summer in Europe completely changed Nina's life.

8. Fight!!!Fight!!Fight!!!

Steve's POV

"We're here Nina." I whispered to her

"Five more minutes please." She is so cute when she sleeps, not that I fully watched her sleep. That would be creepy.

"No we have to get down right now sorry beautiful"

"Fine...wait did you just call me beautiful?"

"No I said...sorry very grateful"

"Really...well I wouldn't have minded you calling me beautiful it would have made my day." And with that she got up and out of the bus.

"Well...Who's it going to be?" Joe asked

"I still have no clue. It's Between two girls."

"And who are they exactly?" George asked

"Jade and Nina." I feel so bad for putting them through this.

Jade's POV

"So how was it sitting with Brandon." Marleny asked.

"It wasn't that bad. I mean we didn't even really talk, just a little."

"About what?"

"Well it was for what book I was reading, I like your hand writing or nice glasses."

"What a dork. He knows how to talk to every girl but you."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No it just means you're special."

"How?"

"You'll see." And with that she left me there thinking. What does she mean special.

Sky's POV

We got into the lobby and let me tell you this, it was so beautiful.

"We will be giving you guy's a key to your rooms and we had already assigned you roommates."

"Is there anything you haven't done Kulish?"

"Very funny, but Miss Doltan you will be glad with what you have." He finished off.

"The seven of you will be roommates and there are four beds two in each room, but you will be in the same room obviously."

"Really!" We all yelled

"Yes now go to your room, here are seven keys."

"As for the four of you will do the same, but  One Thing, everyone before you go off your separate ways, boys are floor three and girls are floor four." Mrs. Henry said.

"Yes!" All the girls shouted.

"Can we at least go up there when we want to hang out with our friends?" Joe asked

"You don't have any true friends dumb ass." Chelsea said

"Burn!" Everyone yelled

"Yes you can and watch that mouth Miss Brown." Mrs. Henry replied

"Well my mama told me to always say the truth Mrs. Henry."

"Off you all go." Mr. Kulish said.

"All unpacked and ready to go wait for the boys?" Nina asked us

"Yes and Josh said that they are on their way to our room." Marleny informed us.

"Good and how are things for the two of you, if you don't mind me asking?" Jade said

"Well everything is fine so far. Nothing has changed."

"Hey guys, can you open the door please?" Dumbren said

"What's the password?" I said with a smirk

"Blue, don't be rude we don't have a password." Jessica said

"Well I made one up. So what is it?"

"Guys give me a shot." Josh replied

"Since when do you drink?"

"I don't and turkey!"

"Come on in peasants."

"Lets get going. I'm gonna wait in the hallway."

"Don't do anything stupid Blue!" Yelling at me...what happened to manners.

"I wont."

Hopefully Josh doesn't have a blabber problem still. He needs to learn how to control it.

"Sky!" Brianna yelled from across the hallway.

"What?!"

"You guys better back away from my future boyfriends."

"Don't worry Brianna we don't want to do anything with your stupid "boyfriends" or your slutty ass...Wait You Don't Have One!"

"Oohh!!!" you could probably hear that if you were across the street,

"You Little Bitch!" She yelled

Oh Hell Nah. Someone is going to die and it ain't gonna be pretty.

Nina's POV

"Oohh!!!" we heard from the hall and it was loud.

"Did you guys hear that. What is going on out there?"

"I have no clue." Jessica replied.

"You Littlel Bitch!" We heard Briana yell.

"SKY!" We said at the same time, and went running out the door.

"Oh My God Stop!" I yelled.

All of a sudden everyone was coming out of the rooms. But there was a group of people who caught my attention, Joe and his "gang".

"Fight!!!Fight!!Fight!!!" They chanted and you know who I was talking about.

"Ally get Sky."

"I'll try." She said

"Sky stop it. Sky stop!" She said pulling her out. Then when she let go of Sky, Briana punched Ally.

"Oh Hell No. Nobody and I mean Nobody can hit my Allybear except for me!" I Said burning up.

"Well I can if I want to. What are you going to do about it? That's right nothing because I'm going to!" She yelled running towards me.

She started to pull my hair and I Punched he in the face. Next thing I was on the floor with her on top of me. She started scratching my arms and legs. Why did I chose to change into shorts. I punched her side ad she gasped for air. Then I was on top of her making her even uglier. She was trying to punch my face, but missed.

"Is scratching the only thing you know how to do?!"

"No!"

As I got up feeling a little bit dizzy, I said,"Then Hit Me."

"Nina stop!" Jeremy said.

"I only have a few cuts and one on my lip, I'm fine. On the other hand...Bri looks beautiful."

"Oohh!"

"That's enough cut it out. Sky, Ally Briana elevator now!" Mrs. Henry yelled

"I'm fine Jer. Stop touching my face."

"Nina, I didn't expect this from you. Elevator. Now!"

"Bye guys."

"Woo." Everyone cheered

"You got some moves Nina." George said

"You won the fight." Joe said with a smile.

"Everyone to your rooms. No one is going out for the next two days." Mr. Kulish said

"Hey you okay?" Steve asked

"Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for asking."

(In the conference room)

"Why?" Mrs. Henry asked

"Look if we are going to tell you can Ally leave because she didn't really play any part except for getting me out of the fight." Sky said

"She can leave after she answers three questions. Why did you get Sky out? How did you get that bruise on your cheek? And why did Nina get involved?"

"One because Nina told me to and I didn't want her to get hurt which she didn't. Two because Briana punched me. And three because Briana had punched me." Ally responded

"Not really an excuse for the third one, but you may go to your room." Then she left

"Nina I can't believe you would do that to Bri."

"I was just defending Ally and Sky. Besides she obviously started everything."

"Did you Briana?"

"No Sky did."

"WHAT THE FUCK! SHE IS LYING!"

"Language."

"Fine ask the people who saw. I'm out. I have better things to do than be in this shit hole with this whore." Sky slammed the door on her way out.

"Go wash up and you to are not to  be near each other got it. Oh and Nina you can't join in on the activities until the end of the week."

"Yes." We both said

"You know how to fight." Briana said.

"Do you train with your cat?!"

"Funny, but you should think about hanging out with Joe and the guys. Leave your crappy little group. Think about it and they wont do anything to you."

I walked away as she was going to the bathroom near by and i went to the fourth floor. As soon as I got of the elevator all the door opened.

"Good job."

"You taught her her a lesson."

Many more comments' but I just walked to my door, then someone turned me around and it was...

Sky's POV

"This is all my fault. If I just walked back in the room Nina would have never have gotten involved and Ally wouldn't have a bruise."

"It's not your fault. It's Briana's." Chelsea said

"Me and my stupid mouth."

"Shut up Sky!" Jeremy shouted, "It's already bad that she got a cut on her lip and all over her body."

"Hey man calm down they will heal fast. Unlike Ally's." Brandon said

"What ever, we are here to have fun." Ally said.

"One problem, we are stuck here for two days."

"Well I'm here for a week." Nina gave a weak smile.

"Nina I'm so sorry."

"Sky just stop. Please." She said with a hint of anger.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No it's not you it's about something else."

"What is it?"

"I'm going to bed. Night."

"Goodnight." We all said

Nina's POV

(15 minutes later)

...then someone turned me around and it was...Steve.

"You okay?"

"Yes I'm fine. May I help you."

"Look you know how something has been bothering me the whole time."

"Yes."

"I wont."

(He said why Dumbren was pissed at the airport.)

"And Joe asked me who to pick and I panicked and said it was between you and Joe."

"WHAT!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's fine, but by when do you need to tell them?"

"When I go back to the room."

"Then tell them me and only me got it."

"What No."

"I don't want my friends involved in this."

"You already got hurt."

"I'm a big girl don't worry about it."

"And why not?!"

"Because i have feelings for you! I don't care about what you think of me, but please I don't want you to get hurt...it will hurt me."

"Steve..I-I...I..."

"Bye Nina." with that he left

Did he really just say that?

(Present time)

"Ow" Stupid mint be burning ,y cut lip. Why did sh touch my lips? That's the thing i take care of most.

"God my life is so complicated. Well time for bed."

(Thought's)

I really need to find out why he said that, did he mean it? Why do I always get this to happen to me? Steve is cute, but...I don't know...I need to clear my head. I'm glad that I have a week by myself in the hotel. Wonder if we do end up meeting ONE DIRECTION. I mean they will try to blend, but this is their home, besides Niall.

Authors note

I'm so sorry for not updating but its because i don't have a computer and i have to do home work but wen i don't I write the next chapters. I'm going to be adding more people as characters for example:

Jade as my friend Jocelyn

New characters will be:

Monica Miller as my friend Viri

Birdie Arabella as my friend Crystal

If you wan to be in my story, then please message me your Characters name and last name with a picture.

Quote of the day

Don't be the girl who needs a man. Be the girl a man needs.

sssssssoooooooooo sorry if this is a short chapter

love you all bye