Nothing To Life

A young girl named kat age 16 hates her life her father and mother is dead and her sister always does drugs her high school classmates always pick on her and people give pity for her the only thing she think is good at is hunting and no one can take that away but what will happen when she gets kidnapped read to find out Warning sexual content available

14. Revealing Secrets

Harry's P.O.V

I'm taking her out tonight to the beach then a romantic dinner and go to the movies I hope it goes well

Kats P.O.V

I have to tell him my real name it's been too long but how should I say it I can't just say hey Harry my real name is Kat and I've been lying to you all this time by now I'm struggling to find the answer to my question but I'm soon interrupted by Liam walking and waving his hand in front of my face

"Laila hello are you there" Liam says

"What yeah hi Liam" I replied

"Something's on you're mind care to tell what it is" Liam says

"No nothing's on my mind" I tell him quick but he just stares at me

"Fine but how can you tell" I ask

"Because I'm your dad and you're my daughter" he says and then tears begin to fall

"Wow baby what's the matter don't worry I'm here Liam's here"he says before I sob even harder no one has cared for me this much except my dad no one held me like that I've been alone for all these years so what brings me here now what did I do to deserve this after half an hour I stop and Liam then brings me a glass of water

"Now can you tell me what's the matter"he says to me worried I tell him everything before he gives me the glass of water

"You have a point Harry just want to get in girls pants but he changed because of you" he says

"Because of me" I reply confused

"Something about you makes him feel like there's no other girl in the world that's better than you"

"But I'm poor,ugly,worthless" I says before he cuts me off

"No you're beautiful amazing and talented and don't you ever say that to yourself" he tells me and hands me the glass of water

"Drink it you need to hydrate" he says I take the glass of water and feel the cold water hit my lips i never drank water this clean before I gulp it down before I excuse myself and head to the door but something or someone holds my wrists I look and see Harry in a worried face

"What's wrong princess" he asks me I zone out of the world princess my dad used to call me that I would be playing with him and hunt together then I feel tears spilling out of my eyes then I feel two warm arms around my waist bringing me closer I buried my head into Harry's chest while he's trying to calm me down but I realize something no one told me the full story I need to talk to her I need to know what happened I push Harry away take my bow and arrows and run to my old small house I enter the room and see my sister counting money

"Long time no see sis" she says

"I want to know what happend" I shout at her

"What sweetheart"she says sarcastically

"I want to know what happened to mom and dad" I shout at her again

"Oh honey it will all end soon for you and Harry" she says at me evilly I freeze at her words

"Look outside sweetheart" she says to me I look and see Harry pinned down by Jim and Brian next to him

"Harry"I shout I run outside but I'm soon tackled by my sister who's holding a knife

"Time to finish things up" she says to me I look at Harry seeing Brian pointing a gun at Harry soon I feel rage boil inside me with all my might i push my sister of and aim the arrow at Brian's hand and shoot it and it hits it directly causing Brian to kneel on the ground soon i feel my cheeks burn she slapped me but I don't hesitate to shoot and arrow at her I aim at her leg and shoot it causing her to cry in pain then I run to Harry

"Get away from him" I shout I see Jim holding Harry's neck

"How about a trade Kat" he says

"What your name is Kat all this time you've been lying to me" Harry says

"I was going to tell you today" I say

"No Kat you used my trust and threw it away sorry but were OVER" he says to me

Harry's P.O.V

She lied to me used my trust and threw it away

"No Kat you used my trust and threw it away sorry but were OVER" I say

"Well let's get down to business" Brian says

"What do you want"Kat says

"You"Brian says

"Ok" Kat says and then I black out

Here's the Update everybody They broke up again sorry for the cliff hanger but te story needed drama so here you go