Nothing To Life

A young girl named kat age 16 hates her life her father and mother is dead and her sister always does drugs her high school classmates always pick on her and people give pity for her the only thing she think is good at is hunting and no one can take that away but what will happen when she gets kidnapped read to find out Warning sexual content available

6. Returning Home

We walked to an old club which was very quiet and the barman looked very old we walked up to him

"Excuse me sir we really need help probably the cerif" Harry said

"Patricia!! Come ere and bring some gaze and food quickly! You boy get the young girl to sit on that couch over there,and I'll call the wife Patricia will take care of you.

"Why thank you sir" Harry said

"No problem boy! And here's my wife! He pointed at a lady about his age who had a basket

"Oh my what happened to you that dosnt matter let's get you in shape she said

I wore t-shirt and jeans from her son that left and then got Laila upstairs so she can fix her up and the guy called the cerif

"Ok Harry tell me the whole story" the cerif said

I told him everything and he was shocked

"Don't worry she won't get arrested for murder that's self defense and she was kidnapped and sexually abused I will arrange a flight for you to England and were going to send the body for autopsy" the cerif said

"I thought she wouldn't get arrested" I said

"She won't but it's for safety to check on him" the cerif said

"Oh ok"I replied

Laila's P.O.V

We were finally away from that monster I felt guilt rise in me Patricia noticed

"Ok don't worry honey he deserved after what he did to you now let's get you dressed.i have and old type dress you can wear if you like. But first a bubble bath awaits you"Patricia said leading me to a bathroom

"Oh thank you so much" I said then I got in the bathroom meeting the smell of roses