Nothing To Life

A young girl named kat age 16 hates her life her father and mother is dead and her sister always does drugs her high school classmates always pick on her and people give pity for her the only thing she think is good at is hunting and no one can take that away but what will happen when she gets kidnapped read to find out Warning sexual content available

4. Becoming Friends

Boys P.O.V

I woke up in imminent pain but I saw bandages and blood everywhere she must of helped me and I saw infront of me a tray of food I began devouring it not caring who sees then the girl woke up

"Mornin"I said she didn't say anything and just ignored me

"Someone has trust issues" i said

"Someone's a stranger and needed to be punched"she replied angrily

"You know if we want to get out there we have to work together"I said hoping that she would answer

"How should I know that you won't stab me in the back"she replied

"I promise I won't"I replied just then the kidnapper entered

"So I see that you're awake"the kidnapper said

"Who are you"she said

"I'm rony you're sexy kidnapper" he replied and the girl seemed disgusted

"What are you gonna do with us"I asked

"See there are people paying big money for you so until they show up which is today I get to do to you whatever I want"he replied ad then he exited the door

Kats P.O.V

He left now is my chance I took a clip that my mom gave me and unlocked the door leading to another room

"You coming"I said to the surprised boy and then he came when I entered the room I saw my bow and arrows and I took it and saw a window and a tree next to it the boy went in first then me but then rony arrived

"You too get back here"he shouted and we both started running until we were in a forest

"Did we lose them"the boy said

"Yes but we have to find shelter"I said and we kept running until we saw a waterfall

"let's check if there's a cave inside" I said and we ran into it seing the cave

"Finally"the boy said

"Yeah you can say that again"I replied

"By the way I didn't catch you're name"the boy said of course I'm not telling him my real name

"My name is Laila what's yours" I ask

"My name is Harry styles" he replied

"Ok look I don't know who you are" i said and he was shocked

"What you're acting like I should give a fuck"I said

"Firstly I like it" he said before I started glaring at them