Happily

Meet Alice! A 17 year old with a miserable life. What happens when One Direction happen to save her from a near accident. Well, her whole life changes but she has a huge secret that could change everything. Will she live Happily?

4. Chapter 4- What happened?

"What do you mean you lost your memory?" Niall asked

"Niall, why is there a girl in your room?" A boy with brown hair asked.

"Hmm, well...." Niall started

"What did you do?" A boy with black hair spiked up asked.

"I am sorry to be rude, but who the hell are you guys and why am I here?" I asked

"Well, I am harry. I don't know why you are here though, I thought you would answer that qustion for us" the curly boy apperantly named Harry said

"Listen guys, I was on my way to Nando's when I saw this girl on the road and she didn't notice a truck coming her way until it was very close to her so I jumped in and saved her. She hit her head or something nd I couldn't leave her there so I brought her here." Niall explained

"Um..Well, I am Liam. What is your name" The brown haired boy said

"Oh, did I mention that she seems to have lost her memory." Niall said

"What! How many fingers am I holding?" Harry asked

"She hasn't lost her vision, you idiot!" Liam said

What they didn't notice was that another boy entered the room.

"Zayn, what the hell is going on?" He asked

"Well..." Zayn began

"Why is there a girl in your room, Niall?" He asked

Liam whispered something to him. I suppose he told him what happened. Wait a second, shouldn't I think of what had happened. Okay, so I was walking across the road when a truck was coming my way and that boy; Niall saved my life. But, who am I and why was I on the road. Who are these people. I know 4 of their names, but I still don't really know them. but, one of them saved my life, I think, so I guess they won't harm me.

"My name's Louis?" He said turning his head towards me

"Wait a second, didn't I meet you today at the orphanage?" Louis said

"Hmm, I don't know." I replied

"Let me think......ALICE. Your name is Alice." Louis said

"Okay?" I replied. Okay, so my name is Alice. Why was I in an orphanage? Am I an orphan?

"What do we do?" One of them whispered to eachother

"I actually was thinking of adopting her, not like a dad but as a brother or a best friend. Truthfully guys, I think she is pretty and I really like her. I only talked to her once but she seemed so nice. Liam, you are responsible enough anyways. You are the oldest too, you are 21 years old already." Louis said

"Someone's got a crush!" Harry said

Wait, what? Okay so I am an orphan. I think I would be 17 or 18 years old so I would be leaving the orphanage soon anyways right. So getting adopted would be good. Except the fact that I will be living with 5 boys! How can so much happen in one day. This is all so confusing. And one of them likes me? In what way? Anyways, why do 5 boys live in a hotel. I decide to ask them.

"Hmm....I was wondering can you tell me why you all like live together in a hotel?" I ask interrupting their talk.

"Well Alice, this may come as a shocker but we are part of a singing boyband called One Direction. We are kind of world famous." Niall explains

Wait...Is there a chance that I am going to be adopted by a boyband?

(A/N Liam is 21 and Louis is 19 for the sake of the story)