Happily

Meet Alice! A 17 year old with a miserable life. What happens when One Direction happen to save her from a near accident. Well, her whole life changes but she has a huge secret that could change everything. Will she live Happily?

2. Chapter 2- They are Coming?

Well, here I am at an orphanage. I never thought my life would lead to this. I better try to make some friends. Wait, How do I make friends?

"Hey, what is your name?" A tall girl with blonde hair asked me. She doesn't seem like she is excited to meet me.

"Um, hello..my name is Alice, what is yours?" I replied

"Maddie, how old are you?" She asked

"I am 18 years old" I said

"Well, listen up, nobody is going to adopt you, and I don't know if you are new to the life of an orphan, but you are not going to have a happy life, and I am definately going to make sure you aren't happy. Got it?" She said

My heart pounded like a drum as she took a step closer to me.

"Got it?" she shouted

"Yeah" I replied

Why can't I ever live happily?

She walked out of the room and I was left with my thoughts.

A few minutes later, a girl came and called me. She told me to go to the orphanage owner, Carly. Not only me, all the kids in the orphanage, probably like a meeting.

"Well kids we have a very special guest coming to meet us, they are singers and are going to have a mini concert for you, who do u think it is, it is a boyband!" Carly said

"Maroon 5" "Backstreet Boys" "Linkin Park" "The Wanted" All the young kids started screaming.

"One Direction" A teenage girl said

"Yes, One Direction is coming to perform for you" Carly said happily

I don't really listen to music much but I have always liked one direction from the time they became a boyband on the x-factor. I am pretty excited.

"They are here" Carly said

They entered the room and everyone started screaming, so did I. This seems so cool. They seem like very nice people. They played with some of the kids too. One of them approached me. He had brown hair and he was smiling brightly. He was in stripes and suspenders. I have to admit, in person he looks really cute. I think his name was Lewis or something.

"Hello, what is your name?" he asked

"um..Hello, My name is Alice." I said

"My name is Louis" he said

"Oh, I wanted to tell you that I think you look really cute" I blurted out

What is wrong with me? Why did I just say that? I hate myself.

"Thanks, you are very pretty!" He said

What?? He thinks I look pretty. I wish my bullies knew that.

"Thank You!" I said.

This is the first time someone has called me pretty other than my mom. The thought of my mom brought a tear to my eye.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"I am fine." I replied quickly

"Well, nice meeting you Alice. I have to go now. Bye!" He said and smiled

"Oh, Bye!" I replied

I just talked to a boyband member. They began to sing soon.

"So your friends been telling me, you've been sleeping with my sweater............."