These are good if you are at a social, dance, or just around.
(These methods have either been used by me, my friends or are just common sense.)
- If any boys are reading this (which I doubt), I have a younger brother and various older and younger male cousins which I am forced to interact with - I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.
1. Turn away
2. Stand in a big *scary* penguin huddle of girls and giggle - the boys are like *awks* and move away trying to seem macho like: *I wasn't really going to ask her*.
3. Knee them where the sun don't shine - crude, but effective.
4. Be like, "Soz, I don't have a cell phone".
5. Say NO (one of my friends does this - except she adds "Why would I tell YOU it?" and looks them up and down - LOL)
6. Stare at them blankly.
7. Give them a RANDOM number - I personally give them my deaf Nana's number it is so funny to watch!
8. Say "Sorry, I'm taken." Even though you clearly arn't - they don't know that.
9. Punch them and call them a foul loathsome evil little cockroach (from Annabeth Shadownight☕️).
10. Tell them your parents are strict and won't let you text/call boys unless they personally know them really well (from R.D.M. Goldlight).
11. Say "Stranger danger!" and run away screaming - especially random if you know them really well (From Fluttershy Starlight ❤️)
12. Stare at them then look behind them and pretend to wave the go over to a friend.
13. Smile and say "I have connections with the police sonny."
14. I'm sorry, I'm allergic when it comes to giving out my number to losers. -littlemissfandoms
15. Oh sure, I just need to check with my boyfriend, tell him all about you, that is once he gets out jail. I think he will love you! -littlemissfandoms
16. Sure, I just need to check with my GIRLFRIEND. -littlemissfandoms
If you lot give me anymore, we can always make this list out of, say, 20 or 30.
- BTW if you have any questions, this is SomeRandom - the others might not be able to answer.