Will my dreams ever come true?

I'm writing a One Direction fanfiction about a girl who's 17 years old called Sophia. In the story her mother died, her brothers away off to University and her Dad is becoming very ill. She has a massive crush on Niall Horan, her dream is to go see him and the other lads in concert. Her mum had planned to buy her tickets to go see One Direction as she is such a big fan, but sadly she died so she never got the chance to.

28. New friend

I walked through the door entering Starbucks, sounding a bell off while I entered. I walked over to the counter, looking around at the tables round about me.

"Hello, what could I get for you?" A guy about my age asked, he had Hazel Brown eyes with sorta chocolate brown hair - in a quiff and was fairly tanned.

"Oh um, what do you have? I'm kinda new here and have never really had a Starbucks before" I said rather embarrassed

"Well we have a lot of things" he giggled, "but would you like me to get you a menu so you could have a look?"

"Sure" I smiled

"Ok give me two tics" he said while walking through the back

He came back with a menu, "here you go" he said handing me the menu and smiling

"Thank you very much"

I started to look through the menu, "oh it all looks so good" I said struggling to make a decision.

He giggled at me, while I finally decided what to get.

"Ok I'll have a mocha please" I said smiling

''Sure'' he smiling at me

''Sorry for the fuse'' I said

''Oh its no bother, I never caught your name'' he said

"Sophia or Soph for short" I said

"Lucas"

"That's a lovely name" I said

''Really? I always thought it was kinda lame haha, but thanks!''

He wrote my order down along with my name and passed it on, you can take a seat if you'd like your mocha while be ready shortly" he said

"Ok" I walked over to the table by the Window and sat down, I sat on my phone for a bit while I waited.

''Mocha for Sophia'' I looked up and seen Lucas standing in front of me with my Mocha in his hand.

I giggled and took the cup from his hand, ''Thanks''

''How come you came by yourself?'' he asked

''Oh, um my boyfriends on tour, my brothers on holiday and I don't really have any friends here yet'' I said

''Well would you like wanna hang out sometime?, I'd love to be friends?''
''I'd love to, I'm new to London so it will be great to have a friend who knows his way around'' I said

''Well I gotta get back to work, but I can give you my number so you can give me a text sometime'' Lucas said

''Sure'' I said smiling at the fact ive finally made a friend

He write down his number on a piece of paper and went back to work while I finished my Mocha.

I went back to Luke and I's flat and watched tv for a bit, I had dinner and a shower and by that time it was 6.50

I txt Luke asking if he was still up for the Skype tonight

I got a reply several minutes later - course! r you?

yip - I replied

I went to my room and got my laptop, just then I was getting a Skype call from Luke

''Hey!'' I said

''Hey, I've missed you'' he said

''I've missed you to, so what's with you's deciding to form a band?'' I asked

''Well we have been good friends since childhood and like were all into music and so yeah'' Calum said

I giggled, ''so name? you's have any ideas so far?''

''Well Ash was thinking it should have something to do with summer in it, cause you know everyone love summer!'' Luke said looking over in Ashton's direction who was agreeing and had a proud impression on his face

''That's a good start'' I said

''Suppose'' Michael said

We suggested lots of different ideas but none would really suite them, it was now 10.00 so we decided to give it a rest for the night, and they'd let me know if they come up with a name.

''Well Night'' I said waving goodbye to them

''Night'' Cal said

''Night Soph'' Mikey said

''Night Night don't let the bed bugs bite'' Ashton giggled

''Night Soph, I'll be home soon'' Luke said

''Night! Miss you's already!'' I said

''Night'' they all said in sync

I shutdown my laptop, and slid it under my bed - I got under my quilt and immediately fell asleep......

So... What do you guys think of Lucas, Sophia's new friend?