In love with my best friend

so Angie has been through a lot since her father went to jail for abusing her. She gets bullied in school and she even cuts herself and hides them from people. But then she met a boy named harry styles and they soon became best friends. He has helped her with her all her problems and always looks after her, but what happens when Angie sees harry kissing a girl and finds out that they are going out?

8. chapter six

Angie's POV:

When I got inside I noticed my mom was crying.

"Mom why are you crying?!" I asked her but she didn't answer

"Mom please tell me!"

"Your father" she said

"What about him?"

"He's coming out of jail in 5 days!" She said

When she told me that my father was coming out in 5 days, I just wanted to cry.

"No! I thought that he was coming in three more years!"

"But they had to Change the date" she said

"What are we going to do?!"

"There's only one thing we can do" She said

"What is it?"

"Move out of London" she said

"No we can't move I have all my friends and family here!"

"Do you want your father to hurt you again!" She yelled

I don't want to move to Move out of London, I have all my friends here! But I also don't want to get hurt by my father. I will never see harry again! Or Jessie and Haley! But it's the only thing we can do.

"Well I guess we will have to move out" I said and began to cry

"I am so sorry Angie, I don't want to move out either, but it's then only way we could be safe" she said

"I'm just going to my room" I said and left.

I'm going to miss all of my friends and mostly harry. I never going to see my best friend. With all the crying, it made me fall asleep.

*dream*

Harry and I were in a car and he was driving me back home. When we got there he stopped the car and I took of my seat belt.

"Thanks for taking me to the park, it was fun"

"Anytime" he said

I he leant in and pressed his lips against mine. I felt sparkles with his touch. After that I got off the Car and went inside.

*end of dream*

Next day I woke up and I saw that my mom has packed some of my things in two suitcases. I opened them and saw that she packed my clothes and other stuff. I went downstairs to see what my mom was doing. I saw her talking on the phone with somebody.

"Hey mom who was that you were talking to?" I asked

"Oh, I called your aunt and asked her if we could stay at her house and sane said that we can" she said

"Oh"

"Do you want to eat something?" She asked me

"No I'm not hungry"

"Well that's strange because you are always hungry in the morning" she said

"Whenever I'm sad I don't eat"

"Look Angie I know that you are sad about us moving out, but -" she said and I cut her off when she didn't finish

"It's the only thing we can do, yeah I know you told me already!" I said

"Look, I don't want us to get hurt by your father, I don't know what I would do if we lived with him. Ever since he left, I started to calm down and feel happy that he won't hurt us anymore, but now that he is coming out soon, I won't be happy again and I will never be calm." She said.

"So when are we moving?"

"Tomorrow in the afternoon" she said, "I'm going to pack"

"Can I at least have harry come over?"

"If you want to" she said

After we talked I went upstairs to call harry.

Harry: hello?

Me: hey harry it's me Angie

Harry: hey ang, what's wrong?

Me: can you just come over? I will explain

Harry: ok I'll be there in five minutes

I hung up laid down. I waited for him and took a book so then I could read while I was waiting for harry. A few minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs and opened the door and in was harry. I gave him a tight hug and he hugged back.

"Come in" I let him in and we sat on the couch.

"What's wrong Angie?" He asked.

" harry...... I-I...I'm m-moving out of London"

"What?! Why?!" He said

" my father is coming out of jail in four days and moving out is the only thing that can keep us safe"

"But I thought that he was coming out in three more years!"he as tears began to for in his eyes

" they had to Change the date"

"But I do to want you to leave!" He said crying

"I don't want to leave either but it's the only choice we have"

" I'm going to feel lonely in school and I will have nobody to talk to!" He said

" but you have niall, Liam, Louis, and zayn"

"Yes I know, but your the one that I can always talk to whenever I have a problem and you always cheer me up!" He said

"I'm sorry harry, but I can come and visit once in a while"

"Promise?" He said

"I promise"

He gave me a hug and left. I went back to my room and jumped on my bed. I was crying so hard. I can't leave harry. I..I love him.

Harry's POV:

After Angie told me that she was moving out I went up to my room and locked the door. I got sad and I began to cry. I got angry but mostly sad. I punched the wall and made a hole and I began to throw things around. I just can't believe that my best friend is moving out. I heard a knock on the door and it was my sister.

"Harry let me in!" She yelled.

"No go away!"

With that she opened the door with a key.

"Harry what the hell happened In here?!" She said

I didn't answer all I did was cry.

" and why are you crying?! Is something wrong?" She asked

" Angie is moving out!" I yelled, "she told me because her father is coming out of jail in four days and that's why she is moving!

" but why did you did this mess?!" She asked

" I love her ok! I threw stuff around because I didn't want the girl I love to move!"

" you love Angie?" She asked

"Yes no please leave me alone!" I yelled and she left.

I love Angie with all my heart, I don't want her to leave. She means a lot to me.