17. Packing and food
i wake up on the couch with Helena in my arms she was sleeping Cameron Nash and Taylor stayed over and they supprisingly woke up early today. Cameron walks in talking to Nash I hush them and point to her he said "ok" with a smile on his face I shook my head and mouthed no he picked her up Taylor opened the door to the outside that's were the pool is. I went after them but it was no use Nash screamed "Helena!" She opened her eyes screamed "no Cameron don't you dare" and splash she hits the water I jump in "of coarse" and went after her the pool was cold she swam toward me hopped on my back and walked toward the steps. I put her down got her a towel but she said "no thanks I'm fine I needed to wake up anyway." She added "I probly deserved that!" She then said while laughing "I guess good morn.." She picked up Cameron and threw him into the pool and she also got Nash and Taylor into the pool too she walked inside with me locked the door and left them with wet towels. God I love her.
I walked inside with Hayes closed the door and I locked it I wrap my arms around his neck and say "I love you" he replys with "I love you more" than we talked about the houses we are going to stay in NYC for half the year cause I would have a better job there (closer to work) but Hayes is trying out for a few places there he wants to act so I'm excited! We talk for about 4 min then we remember the boys were outside. Cameron was waiting at the door soaking I hand them each a towel and they come inside. "I don't care that I got in the pool I'm suprised you could pick me up" Cameron said I shrugged and went to my room to change out of these soaking clothing and start to pack. I packed up most of my things like clothes and stuff like that but left outfits for 3 days in a easy to reach suitcase. I leave 75% of the furniture due to 1.its my moms house 2.im getting new furniture in NYC. We will like leave very soon like a few days so I'm excited. I pack 90% of my things the other 10% is makeup and other things. I'm tired worn out and have to get all my things to NYC and I'm in Texas..... Yep that's gonna be complicated. Hayes walks in with mahogany "your packed" I nod at mahoganys comment. Hayes walked to me and hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Awhhh so sweeetttttt" mahogany said I smile and say "it's almost dinner I've been packing all day!" They nod "you want some like hummus and a salad from eat-zis?" Hayes asked "sure Ill go with" i reply and grab my red coach purse and put on a tie dye muscle shirt and some lucky brand shorts and put my hair in a bun and grabbed my sub glasses and of coarse my vans. Mahogany asked "why did you change girl?" I smile and reply "I didn't want to wear athletic stuff" she nodded Hayes said "you look pretty like always" I blush "thank you" mahogany says "Y'all are so so so cute" we smile and like always Hayes opens the door for me like a gentlemen and mahogany jumps in the backseat of the white range rover I bought. We like always run into some old fans. Well they were magcon but a long time ago we stopped using that name a long time ago. They walk up and say "are you mahogany,Hayes, and Helena?" The red head that looks about 15 "yes we are would you like a photo?" I ask she nods "I watch your youtube videos all the time! My favorite one is your boyfriend tag y'all are so cute!" She said happily "thank you wait let's take a pic on my phone" I pull up Instagram and take a video I talk to the screen saying "hey y'all this is" I pause she says "Megan" I continue " she's awesome follow her her thing will be bellow and answer this" I point to Megan "what's your favorite food and fav drink " I wave bye. Megan said "can I watch it" I show her I was suprised it was under 15 secs. I give her a hug each of us took a pic with her and got our food. "Wow you are good with fans!" They say "I don't have many who want to talk to me so I make the most of it" I said. Hayes nodded and we went back home and ate and gave cam,Nash, and Taylor their food. Nash looks tired "what's wrong" I ask he said"I just made a video" I nod "ha yep feel ya" Nash then came over to me and gave me a hug and said "today's the day" I look confused then I look at the date. "Oh yeah" I said today was the day my best friend died. The worst day of my life. Hayes imbraces me and we go to bed he still is hugging me and he kissed my cheek and said "I'm so sorry" and he repeated it. This was the first time on this date I haven't cryed I usely do but I remeber this time without her I wouldn't have met Hayes or anyone else. It was her plan all along she wanted me and Hayes. It's amazing she was so smart and I'm so happy she was my friend... I love her I then tell Hayes "I love you" he says the samething back.