Toy Story Green Alien Cupcakes
By Miranda Becker
A troop of alien squeeze-toys played an important role in Buzz and Woody's adventure. It's a piece of cake to invite these little green monsters to your child's Toy Story-themed party.
Cupcakes, baked from your favorite recipe
White frosting, store-bought or from your favorite recipe
Neon green food coloring
Mint-flavored chewable candies (found packaged in rolls)
Green apple sour belts
Green apple sour straws, cut into 2" pieces
Black decorator gel icing
Kitchen shears, or a small leaf shaped fondant cutter
1. First, mix up a batch of alien green icing by adding few drops of neon green food coloring to your favorite white icing.
2. Prepare your aliens' ears. Cut ears, shaped like teardrops, from green apple belts. A pair of kitchen shears works well, or use a small leaf shaped fondant cutter. You will need 2 ears for each cupcake.
3. Frost cupcakes and insert a 2" sour straw antenna. Press your ears into the sides of the cupcake.
4. Line up three mint-flavored, chewable candies as eyes, and dot with black gel icing for pupils.
5. Give your aliens an awed expression by drawing on a circle for a mouth with black gel icing.
Everything Toy Story
Click here to visit Woody, Buzz, and the rest of the gang at the official Toy Story site.
Rated by 132 members Print
Disney-Pixar Printable: Squeeze Toy AlienToy Story Thank You CardsDisney-Pixar Printable: Toy Story Fun BookChristmas Hamm CupcakeThrow a Toy Story PartyToy Story Pencil ToppersToy Story Party PennantToy Story Teeter ToysToy Story Alien Bento Box