Teddy was holding the picture of his parents, Nymphadora and Remus Lupin, his grandmother had given him a few days ago. His hair turned brown as he looked at his father, and then pink as he looked at his mother. He was smiling, yet tears were rolling down his face. He couldn't help it. He knew that his parents died fighting for what was best. He remembered what his godfather, Harry Potter, said to him once:"Your father was one of the wisest men I ever knew. He was the best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher I had, no doubt about that. Your mother was a funny, clever and very brave woman. You are very much alike, you and your parents."
Teddy was a metamorphagus, just like his mother. It meant that he could change his appearance at will.
- Teddy, breakfast!, he heard his grandmother from downstairs.
He wiped his tears and ran to the breakfast table. Andromeda, his grandmother, had prepared a marvelous breakfast, just like she always did.
- How are you feeling, Teddy?
- Brilliant, grandma!, he answered, his hair turning green.
They both started eating, when Ted suddenly heard the door opening. It was his godfather.
- Teddy!, Harry Potter said smiling, Hello! I haven't seen you in such a long time! Ready to go to Diagon Alley?
- I'm bloody ready! Let me just get my things and we'll be off
Teddy ran upstairs, while Harry sat down.
- Have a cookie, dear., Andromeda said.
- Thank you.
- He's very exited about all this.
- Who wouldn't be? He's going to Hogwarts in a couple of days.
They heard Teddy coming downstairs, his hair now being turquoise.
- I'm ready, Harry. Let's go!
Teddy reminded Harry of Nymphadora, his late mother. She used to be just as cheerful and happy. But when Ted got worried about something, he acted just like his father, Remus Lupin. He was very much alike them, even tough he didn't know it.
- Be back until 7 o'clock. You have to wake up early tomorrow, Ted, and I don't think you want to be tired on your fist day at Hogwarts.
- We'll be back early, Mrs. Tonks., Harry replied.
- Oh, just call me Andromeda, darling. I hate my last name.
Teddy remembered what they once told him: his mother hated her first name, Nymphadora, and wanted people to call her 'Tonks'.
In a few minutes they were off. Teddy was incredibly happy. He was going to go to Diagon Alley with his godfather, and get his wand and books. He was going to go to Hogwarts tomorrow. It was just amazing.