I Will Show You (Harry Styles Fanfiction)

Ther was a girl who always get bullies.One day,she decided to change.she started to wear makeup.start to change her style.start to hag out with friend.start to have boyfriend.Now,she's not the library girl anymore,she one of the famous celebrity.what happen when she meet the bullies?and he fallin' love ate her?does he know it a girl who he always bullied?does he?will she accept his apologize? -find out ;) Enjoy!x p/s This story based on one of my favorite Korean song I Will Show You by Ailee.

6. Flashback

Diana's POV

Morning around 10,Shopping Mall

i just want to spent my day with shopping.my head keep thinking about Hazz.i just can't handle it.every single this mall.it remind me about me and Hazz together.even thought we never be a couple,but I have huge crush on him.nobody know.why i'm so stupid helping him!yeah you're stupid Pepper!

----flashback----

school Library,Alone

"peppy,i need your help..."he asked

"what kind of help?"i asked and shut my book

"well,you know..i kind like this..girl..but she doesn't like...me..she say I must..come.to.the.school.prom.tonight..but i don't have a ...nice clothes.."he said.at the time he said it.i know my heart broken.i thought.he promises to go prom with me.did he forget it.but.the point is i want to see him happy.

"Pep?hello?Peppy Harries"he said

"oh sure!i will borrow it from my brother."i said

"but you don't have a brother."he asked.yeah i lie to him.i don't want people know that i'm only step daughter off Harries.

"i mean father."i said

"yeah right."he said and leave.after he leave.i can't hold my tear.it just fall.why!why..why he need to like other girl.I know i'm nerd.but..stop it Peppy!he's not going to love you.

Peppy's House.after school.

"here."i said and hand him my brother shirt and bottom and cologne.it not my brother thing actually.i bought it.i want him to wear it on prom with me.but.it just a dream peppy.

"thank you so much!"he said and kissed my forehead

"make sure you come tonigt.i want everybody know that she going to be mine."he said and left.

School,Night at 8,prom.

as i enter the door.i could feel eyes on me.i'm wearing long dress like nerd dress.with big glasses.2 pony tails.actually i don't comes tonight cause i know it would just hurt my feeling.but ihave to.i promises Hazz to come.i could't broke my promises.where is he?did he comes tonight?there he is!but..he kissing other girl.he made it.i must congrate him.i was about to talk to him.but then they left.he does see me?but why.why.i ran home.and crying hardly on the couch.

"sis,are you okey.."Jack ask me.i can guess it Jack.cause his voice more softer than Finn.

"i'm okey Jack."i said

"Pep,you gotta pack up ya stuff.we gonna moving in tomorrow morning"he said.yes.you heard that.i'm going to move to California.i din't told anybody except Eddie.i thought i could told Hazz tonight.maybe not tonight.next morning maybe.

Morning around 7.

I'm trying to call Hazz but always failed.

"Pep,are you ready?"my father as

"yeah,shorta.."i said

i put my stuff.and we get in the car

"dadd,can we stop at Hazz house?i want to told him that i leave."i said

"sure."he said

In front of Hazz's House.

i knocked the door and the door open.but it not Hazz.it his mom.

"hi miss Anne.is Hazz home?"i asked

"sorry no.what can i help you?"she asked

"i just want you told Hazz that i'm leaving."i said

"leaving where?"she asked

"California."i said with smile

"oh,i'm gonna miss you sweety."she said and hug me.i smiled.

i went to the car and waved her.she wave back.then,it the last time i have see hazz home.i'm gonna miss it.

-----Flashback end----

*done chapter 6.chapter 7 will coming soon.i trying my harder to write long chapter.sorry for the short chapter btw:) hope you enjoy it! xxmuchloveXC.