This story is about a 16 year old girl who life has been turned upside down all because of one night that she regrets. She later realises that this can and has changed her life for the better.

3. Big Date

Dear Diary,

Today is the day, my big date. I've told my parents but they had planned something before hand so they won't be home. I don't know what to wear. I am freaking out. I really like this guy.

I heard someone knock on the door. He's here. I answered the door and it was Amy.

“what are you doing?” I said

“what, no hello?”

“no because it's the big date tonight”

“oh my gosh, I forgot, you look good”

“thanks but you have to go” I could see Eric driving down.

“come on let me stay, I have a key”

“what, why?”

“mum and dad are having a fallout and you gave me the key for emergencies”

“ok fine”

“but I want all the gossip when you get back”

“fine” I laughed “I'll see you later” I walked outside to meet him at the car.

“hey I thought I would have to come and meet your parents”

“hey, no they had plans”

“then who's that?'

“that's Amy, my best friend”

“ok well let's go” he said opening the door for me.

“thank you” I said getting in the car. We started driving. 15 minutes into the drive I wanted to know where I was going.

“is there any chance that you could tell me where we are going?” I asked

“why not?”

“because it's a surprise”

“there's no need, we're here” I looked around and we were at a drive in.

“oh my gosh, I've always wanted to come to one of these” I said

“I know”

“thank you” I said kissing his cheek. He walked me to the back of the car.

“why did you park like this, the scene is the other way” I said following him

“because of this” he opened his boot which was quite big , he had blankets and pillows set up. “wow” I said

“I wanted to make a good impression” he said

“it's working so far”

“why don't lie down?”

“ok” I said getting into the boot as he followed. He placed his arm under my neck and I cuddled up next to him.

“what movie is playing?” I asked

“just wait and see” The opening credits started and it was The Notebook.

The movie ended and we were on our way to my house and I could feel my food coming back up. “Eric pull over” I said

“why?” he asked

“I'm gonna be sick” He pulled over, I jumped out of the car and threw up in the bushes. I came back.

“Are you ok?” he asked

“yeah I should be fine, we just have to stop at a gas station” He kept driving until we reached a gas station, I went into the bathroom to wash my face and to rinse my mouth. I got back to the car and we kept driving.

“I am so sorry” I said

“it's ok, you must've eaten something that didn't agree with you”

“yeah” But what if it's something else?..... We made it to my house and I could see Amy peak through the blinds. He came and opened the car door for me and walked me to my door. I turned to face him.

“thank you, I had a really great time” I said

“yeah me too, now do I have to wait for our second date to kiss you?”

“no you don't” I said pulling him closer, causing our lips to touch. I let go for a second.

"what was that?" he asked

"I just never had anything this serious" I said

"don't worry" he said pulling me closer and in just a few seconds I could feel his lips touch mine. We pulled away.

“I guess I'll see you tomorrow” He said

“I guess you will”

“did you want me to pick you up?” he asked

“sure, if you're willing to let my crazy friend tag along” I said tapping the window

“why not, I'll see you in the morning” he said while he stared to walk

“bye” I turned to unlock the door

“Hey” he said and I turned around “I love you”  WHAT?

“I love you too” I replied. I walked into the door and Amy ran to me.

“oh my gosh” we both screamed and laughed