Just another fan?

Chloe's just 1 girl out a million who want to date Harry Styles On March the 25th she has concert tickets and a meet and greet which she has been looking forward to for months. what will happen when she really meets the boys in the flesh?? Will Harry happen to like her..........

8. getting ready to meet the band

It was Sunday today

Mum and dad were still away at grandmas

And it was about 12:30pm, so about lunchtime.

I went to the kitchen and quickly made a sandwich and then sat at the table with my phone to check if I had any messages.

I had about 2 from my mum telling me how grandma was going and then I had 2 from Harry.

1 of them said

Hey babe, how about I pick you up and you can meet the other lads in the band, they would love to meet you :)

And the other message said

love you :) Xx

Aw he was so sweet, if course I would meet the rest of the band. That sounded amazing.

So I texted Harry back

Sure I would love to :)

About 1 minute later Harry texted back

He said

Great when can I pick you up :)

Mmmm it was only 12:50 and I had just had lunch. I was ready now so I wrote

Whenever your ready :)

He wrote back

I'll be there in 10 minutes, love you xx

Aww he was so sweet, I couldn't wait to meet the rest of the band.

10 minutes later I got a knock at the door, I walked up to the door, and then opened it, as soon as the door was opened I saw Harry for like a spilt second and the he just leaned in and kissed me right away. I hadn't even said a word to him yet. After the kiss, harry said "hi babe" "you look amazing"

"Aw thanks Haz" I said

Honestly I didn't think I looked that great, I had on a pair of black converse and a little black dress with my hair out straight.

Harry opened the door of his sports car so I could get in.

He had the roof of the sports car down and as he drove he wrapped his arm around me. He looked over at me and smiled.

"So are you excited to meet the lads?" Harry asked me

"Yes very much" "I'm a bit nervous though" I said with a little giggle

"They will love you" "don't worry" said Harry "I mean what's not to love?"

Aw he was so sweet

Soon harry pulled into the driveway of what seemed to be quite a large house, actually more of a mansion.

With his arm around me he walked up towards the door, as we walked together harry told me as they were in America for the rest of the holidays they bought a place to stay at while they were here.

When we got to the door, Harry rang the doorbell, then smiled at me. Soon after the door opened and I saw Louis, "Hey mate" he said to Harry. "Come in bro"

When we got we sat down on the couch. "Where are the other boys?" Said Harry

"They just ran out to get some food for lunch" "they should be back any minute now"

"Any way who's this?" Asked louis looking at me

"This is Chloe" "My girlfriend" said Harry looking at me then smiling

"Aww look at you two" "you guys are so in love aren't you" Meanwhile me and Harry were just smiling looking into each other's eyes ignoring Louis.

"Wanna go see my room" asked Harry "ok" I said

Harry held my hand as he walked me up to his room.