1) General Hager: [to Reed] Let me make this clear for you and your pack of freaks. I'm the quarterback, you're on my team. But I guess you didn't play football in high school, did you, Richards?
[Hager starts to walk away]
Reed Richards: You're right. I didn't. I stayed in and studied like a good little nerd. And fifteen years later, I'm one of the greatest minds of the 21st century. I'm engaged to the hottest girl on the planet. And the big jock who played football in high school, he standing right in front of me asking me for my help, and I say he's not going to get a damn thing, unless he does exactly what I say and starts treating me and my friends with some respect.
General Hager: [understandingly] Give him what he wants.
[Hagar walks away]
Susan Storm: [to Reed] I'm so hot for you right now.
Johnny Storm: [hugging Reed and switching powers] Me, too!
2) Susan Storm: Did you know I can create a force field inside someone's body and expand it until they explode?
3) The Silver Surfer: Treasure each moment with her and tell her she's right, we do have a choice.
4) Johnny Storm: [Appears in front of Dr. Doom after borrowing the others' powers] To quote a friend of mine: "It's cloberrin' time."
5) The Silver Surfer: [restrained in the lab] I know you are there.
Susan Storm: [appears] What's your name?
[the Surfer doesn't answer]
Susan Storm: Come on. You must have a name. I'm Susan.
[the Surfer still does not answer]
Susan Storm: You said you weren't the one trying to destroy our world. Then who is?
The Silver Surfer: The One I serve.
Susan Storm: Who do you serve?
Susan Storm: Look, I'm trying to help you. But in order to do that, you have to tell me the truth. Please.
[the image of a ruined world appears on his stomach]
The Silver Surfer: It is known by many names. My people called it... Galactus, the devourer of worlds. It must feed on energy to survive, both thermal and organic.
Susan Storm: How could you willingly serve this thing?
The Silver Surfer: Because I must.
Susan Storm: Doesn't it bother you? All the worlds and innocent people you've helped destroy?
The Silver Surfer: My service spares my world, and the one I love.
Susan Storm: Why did you try to protect me?
The Silver Surfer: Because you remind me of her.
~Tricky (Sorry that last one was so long.)