2. Spicy Prom Chicken discovered 3-4-2014
1 serving (5 nugets) Morning Star Farms Pramazan incrusted chicken
Microwave dish( if cooking rice sepriate in the hurry version)
4 packeges= 4 Teaspoons- Miss dash
1/2 cup -Fit and Active Wheet rice (or any other rice would do just adjust Calorie count)
Calories: (Not including Prom. Cheese) The ENTIRE DISH 340 calories!
1. Cook the wheat rice normally in the microwave if in a hurry or in the crock pot itself till the rice is just a tab undercooked to where there are a few still floating on top in the water
2. Drain the water and put the rice in the crock pot & add the morning star parm crusted nuggets PULLED APART INTO BITE SIZES MAKE SURE U KEEP THE CRUMBS INSIDE CROCK POT WHEN PULLING (adds more flavor). If box is used up drain the rest of the crumbs inside the pot.
3. Add 4 packets of miss dash, VERY LITTLE chili prouder to where there is just enough for a streak of red with an unseen ant hill and a few shakes of promazan cheese to were it can coat well the mixture.
4. Stir well & splash in some water to let chicken turn moist.
5. Let cook until chicken is moist & fully cooked the water should be gone by then.
6. Stir in needed seasonings listed above if not satisfied & a small layer of parm cheese stir in as well