Started With A Follow ( Luke Hemmings)

Luke followed a girl named, Gemma, she had some problems in her life. An accident not meant to happen reveals a girl named, Ariana. Throughout theses painful events Luke comes to his ending of this journey.

12. Why not...

Luke's P.O.V

I decided to just clear my mind and forget her. Every time I tried memories came back to me.

I was interrupted by Ariana walking into my room

"Are you awake?" she asked.

"Yeah, why?" I replied

"I can't sleep."she said

"Oh come here then." I patted the spot next to me

She climbed into my bed and laid next to me, it was different. I haven't had someone lay next to me since forever it felt, but it felt comforting.

Everything seemed okay, I forgot her in that time.

My head wasn't holding me back it was my heart that needed fixing.

I can't honestly say I want someone else, I will always want Gemma I just can't have her.

Next Morning

I left my flat to go out and mingle or whatever.

Ariana came with me to give me advice

"Go up and tell that girl she is pretty." she said pointing to a tall blonde

I walked up to the girl and she smiled

"You are pretty." I said smiling

"Thanks but I don't date guys. " she said back

Ariana looked at me

"She don't date guys." I explained

"I know" Ariana busted out laughing

"Thats not funny..okay it is" I said while laughing

Ariana's P.O.V

I couldn't help but smile around him, its so cliche right falling for the guy thats helping you.

Luke had something about him he was just there.

"Ari you are gonna let me live in peace very soon." Gemma said in a sad tone

I couldn't help but feel guilty about it, she will be gone and he won't accept that.

We sat down on a bench and Luke took out his phone,

"Selfie!!!" Luke said

I looked up at him and smiled

He looked at me and smiled as well

"You are too cute Ariana" Luke said

I started to blush

He lifted up my chin and gave me a peck on the cheek

Well I thought that was going somewhere else.

Later That Day

I was going to my room when I heard Luke call someone, yes I listened

"Hello this is Gemma, please leave a voicemail at the beeppp!"

It honestly broke my heart to hear that, he was broken

"Ariana I know you are there, just come in" he said crying

I stood in front of him

"What" he said rudely

"Just watch"I replied

I took a breath

"No Ariana he will never stop remembering me after this" Gemma said

I kept standing until I was done..

Luke's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing, it was her, Gemma

She was on the ground I pulled her up and looked her in the eyes.

"Luke please let me go, save her." She said

"Gemma I can't let you go, I killed you." I replied

"No god took me" She said

I grabbed her face and kissed her roughly, our lips still in sync.

I pulled away to see Ariana's face

"How did you do that?" I asked

"Honestly I have no clue, but she stopped I can't do it again. She has to let me but she won't." she said faintly.

We sat on my bed and looked up at the blank ceiling.

"I don't how much longer we both have but I know its not ending soon." she told me

She grabbed my hand and our hand fitted perfectly.

I felt both of their connections throughout my body.