Started With A Follow ( Luke Hemmings)

Luke followed a girl named, Gemma, she had some problems in her life. An accident not meant to happen reveals a girl named, Ariana. Throughout theses painful events Luke comes to his ending of this journey.

3. Truth

Gemma's P.O.V

I still couldn't believe he followed me. It was like out of no where.

The best thing I can dm him whenever I want!

I was at the park at the moment, it was a beautiful sunny day not cold but not to hot

I wasn't paying attention when I felt myself hit the ground

I groaned in pain

"I'm so sorry love" a perfect Australian accent said to me holding out a hand

Was it Luke? Nah he isn't in Sydney this month

"Ermm" I heard him

"Oh sorry" I said

"It's fine, I'm Luke Hemmings" Luke said

"I know you followed me yesterday" I said

"Oh yeah Gemma" he said smiling

I waved and started to walk away

"Hey, do you wanna hang?" He said nervously

"Sure" I replied

"So how's life?" He asked

"Horrible " I mumble

"Why is horrible?" He said concerned

Wow he heard me?

"My family hates me.." I said, "they hate me bad."

"Why?" He said

"They think I killed my father. "I said crying

"Do you want to tell me how he did and your story behind this, I'm trying to help you. I want to help you babe" he said giving me a smile

"When I was 14 me and my dad were home and my brother was at school and my mom was at work. It all happened so fast two guys broke in and shot randomly. I got shot in the stomach and my dad the head. My dad instantly died, me on the other hand wrapped my wound fast and scurred to my dad to see if he was alive and he wasn't. One of the guys dropped their gun and I picked it up and tried shooting them but they already ran off. I was there for like 20 mins until my mom and brother got home and they saw me with the gun and my dad dead on the floor." I said tears pouring down my face

Luke didn't say anything, he just hugged me

"I'm so sorry" he said

"Lu..well hi there" Ashton said

"Hey" I said wiping away my tears

"What's wrong babe" Ashton said

"Nothing just family troubles" I replied

"Ohh, do you wanna stay with us? I know it's like we just met but I want you to be safe" Ashton said taking my hand and pulling me away from Luke

Ashton's P.O.V

I know by taking this girls hand would make Luke jealous.

He seems to like her I think it's Gemma the girl he was talking about last night

I turned my head to see a mad Luke glaring at me

It was time

I pulled my hand away and wrapped it around Gemma's waist

She jumped at first but adjusted to the surprising action

Luke got up fast and ran to us

"Hey can I tag along" Luke asked

"Sure" Gemma replied

Luke's P.O.V

Ashton was going to die tonight

He knows I took a liking to her from last night

They thing is I never knew I could mean so much to a person and never notice them until they stop trying.

Gemma was beautiful, she wasn't huge, beautiful green eyes, straight teeth, and a great personality.

I didn't notice I was staring at her until she looked at me smiled while looking away

Her smile was the best her dimples popped out

I saw that Ashton still had his arm around Gemma

I hope he knows he won't be seeing another sunny day.