Abused then Loved

A Jason Mcann love story:) Taylor is kidnapped, not by any normal guy, by Jason. He abuses her; beats her. But then starts to love her. How does this happen? Of they date there's more drama if not there's more beatings. And a lot more consequences.

2. Chapter 1

Taylor POV

"Oh come on you have to go" my friend Alana said.

"Well I don't know" I said

"Obviously the universe wants you to go!" She said getting excited.

"Yea and why is that?" I asked while we were walking down the hallway.

"Your parents aren't home, they left you immature brother Kyle in charge; and you were invited by Paul. On the plus side he even said you can bring a friend!" She said

I looked at her and laughed.

"Come on please?" She said beggingly.

I finally gave in.

"Alright" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes!" She said jumping up and down.

"What should I wear?" She asked me.

"I don't know, maybe like normal clothes?" I said. Honestly I'm not that kind of party person; at least I don't think I should have to dress up for some stupid party.

"Are you serious?" She asked

"What?" I said

"Paul is going to be there you need to wear something sexy" she said

"Your a slut ya know?" I said laughing

"Am not" She acted offended.

"Yeah you are" I said.

"Alright whatever, I'm coming over at 4; I'm gonna look threw your closet for something for both of us to wear" she said.

"Okay" I said.

I got out of my car and walked inside.

"Sup lil sis" I was greeted by my brother. He is 20 so he doesn't have school... Obviously.

"Hey" I said

"So what's your plans for tonight?" He asks.

"I'm going to a party tonight with Alana" I said

"Yeah who's party?" He asked

"Paul's." I said

"You mean Paul, the kid that plays girls, yet girl still are obsessed with him?" He said

"Yup" I said

"Alright well be carefull" he said

"Okay thanks" I said running upstairs.

My other brothers and sisters are younger than me and their still at school so, yeah.

I heard a knock at the door and it was Alana.

We went upstairs and she went threw my closet.

"Okay your definitely wearing this" she said pulling out fishnets, a pair if booty shorts; and a shirt that is a see through white and has a neon green 'bra' kind of thing.

"Alana I don't kno-" I was cut off

"Shut up. Your wearing it.

I groaned and went to the bathroom to change. I changed and looked in the mirror.

Damn I looked good.

I looked at Alana and she was wearing a tight dress that completely showed her ass.

"This makes you a bigger slut" I said

"Wow thanks 'friend'" she said.

"Hey I'm just speaking the truth" I said throwing my hands back.

I sat down and my make-up and hair spot.

I did my make-up simple. Just eyeliner and mascara. Usually I put black eye shadow on to give it a smokey kind of look. My hair is long; so I usually have a lot to handle. It's goes to my lower back, it's brown with a blondish color at the tips. I took my bangs and put them back in a barrette. I made them poof. Like Snookies poof, just not as big.

I was ready and so was Alana and we went out to the cars and drove to this party. I was kind of nervous. I don't know why I just had a bad feeling.

We got to the party and it was crowded. When we walked in there were girls grinding on guys. The scent of alcohol filled the room; there were people smoking, I coughed at the reek.

"Hey I'm glad you guys could make it" Paul came up and said to us

"Uh yeah" I said

"So uh, Taylor; can I talk to you alone?" He asked.

"Uh sure" I said looking over at Alana who went over to some random guy.

Paul walked me outside.

"So uh there's someone I want you to meet." He said

"Okay?" I said more of a question. We started laughing

"So his name is Jason" he said.

"Alright, where is he? " I asked

"Uh he should be here soon" he said.

A black car pulled up.

"Here he is now" Paul said.

Someone got out of the drivers seat.

That's when somebody grabbed my shoulders, it was Paul.

"Go go get her!" He yelled

"What?" I said

Guys came out of the back of the car and tied my hands and feet with ropes. They put duct tape on my mouth and picked me up. They put me in the back of the car and sped off. I started attempting to scream and get away.

"Jason she won't stop!" One of them said

"Here" he said hanging them a cloth.

"They put the cloth over my face and I slowly began to drift away.

Authors Note: So do you guys like it so far? Let me know! I think you guys will like this one.

Thanks so much and don't forget to COMENT SHARE AND VOTE