Hi, My Name is Alex Bemis, and this is my life. I'm 16, Blonde hair blue eyes. My mum died in a car crash back when I was 9. I'm always getting abused from my stepdad since then. I couldn't bare see a happy future so I turned to self-harm, till I met Luke. He helped me get threw my pain. So here is my story...

26. "Nice job, but do better"

Skylar's POV:

I just got a call from a friend telling me everything about what happened to Alex.

"Thanks a lot for calling" I said

"If anything else happens I'll tell you" she said

"Thanks gotta go, I'm visiting my dad" I said about to walk in.

"Ok bye" she said

"Bye" I said and hung up. I went to the front desk.

"How may I help you young lady?" The guy said

"I'm here to visit Matt Bemis" I replied

"And you are?" He asked

"I'm Skylar Darlings" I replied. He got up and walked me to visitation spot. I then spotted him and sat in front of him.

"Hey daddy" I said

"Hi sweetheart, so what brings you here?" He asked

"Well I was gonna ask you about a plan to kill Alex like you wanted but I got a call saying that she's in the hospital" I told him

"What happened" he asked

"She found my number that I gave to Luke and she cut herself" I said and smiled

"Good job, but do better next time. Make sure she's really dead" he said

"Ok daddy! I love you" I said and got up and went over to him and kissed his cheek

"Bye baby" he said

"Bye daddy" I said and left. Now all I have to do is make a plan. I went back home and planned out what I was gonna do tomorrow.

~11:50 pm~

Luke's POV:

~11:50 pm~

It's been about 5 hours since we got here. It's all my fault. It's because of me. I had my head in my hands.

"Mr. Hemmings?" Said the nurse. I looked up.

"Yes?" I asked

"May I talk to you please?" She asked. I got up and started walking with her.

"She is ok, she needed stitches. The bad news is that she lost a lot of blood and at the time we didn't have her blood type or anybody to donate. Th good news is that your friend Mr. Quinn came to the desk and asked what type of blood she has. He said he has the same. He offered to donate blood. You can go see her now but she is in a coma. Mr. Quinn is also in there as well" she said

"Thank you" I said

"Don't thank me, thank your friend he donated a lot of blood" she said. We then came to a stop.

"This is the room" she said and left. I opened the door quietly and tiptoed in not wanting to wake Alex up. I then heard a groan then looked over to see Kellin asleep as well. He looked a little pale. When he wakes up I won't stop thanking him. I then pulled my tensions back on Alex. I pulled up a chair next to her and sat. I held her hand and started started talking to her even though she couldn't hear me.

"Alex, it's Luke, I just wanted to let you know that I love you. Only you. She's my ex. I swear. She gave me her number when we went to Starbucks. I knew I should of thrown it away. If I'd thrown it away we wouldn't be here. I'm sorry it's all my fault. I should've saved you. Please don't go, i'm sorry. I love you with all my heart. I'll do whatever it takes to be with you. Please. Don't go" I said. I began to cry. I leaned over and kissed her cold, almost lifeless cheek. I sat back down and started to drift off to sleep still holding her hand.

-~-~-~-~authors note-~-~-~-~

Hey! So what do you think? So you probably confused in the beginning of this chapter so heres what is happening: Skylar is Ally's half sister. That's all I'm telling you for now. Later on i'm making it less confusing. Next chapter 2 word hint: Sleeping Beauty. Sorry can't say anymore. Well anyways i luv u penguins