Hi, My Name is Alex Bemis, and this is my life. I'm 16, Blonde hair blue eyes. My mum died in a car crash back when I was 9. I'm always getting abused from my stepdad since then. I couldn't bare see a happy future so I turned to self-harm, till I met Luke. He helped me get threw my pain. So here is my story...

36. "Make Me"

Alex's POV:

~The next day~

I went out to go grocery shopping. On my way there I saw it was near Lukes house. So I decided to stop and apologise. I pulled over and got out of Kellin's car and went to the door. I took a deep breath and knocked. It took and 30 seconds for someone to answer the door. When the door opened fully there stood Ashton. When he saw me he saw me and hugged me.

"ALEX!! Is Kellin with you? Luke told me what happened" Ashton said

"No it's just me, can I see Luke?" I asked

"Sure, come on in" Ashton said letting me in. I sat down on the couch waiting for Ashton to get Luke. When Luke came his face was swollen.

"Oh my god, Luke" I said

"What do you want?" He said pissed

"I came to say that I'm sorry"

"Why are you sorry?"

"I'm sorry about Harry hurting you"

"I don't get when people say 'I'm sorry' for other peoples doing" Luke said

"Well I'm sorry I didn't stop him"

"Well I deserved it. I was told to leave but I didn't. I'm the ass that should be saying sorry since I hurt you twice. I'm the fucker that made you leave"

"Oh my god, shut up" I said

"MAKE ME" Luke yelled. I got up and ran in front of him and kissed him. We kissed for about 2 minutes. When I kissed him it felt like nothing happened. It felt like nothing bad happened and we where still together. I had to tell him sooner or later. I'll try and squeeze it in later.

"Alex?" Luke asked

"Can you give me another chance?"

"I can't" I said

"Why?" Luke asked

"I promised" I replied

"To not brake up?"

"No, to not be with you. Plus we promised to be with each other when I have are kid" I said

"Your.. pregnant?" Luke asked. I nodded and smiled