Hi, My Name is Alex Bemis, and this is my life. I'm 16, Blonde hair blue eyes. My mum died in a car crash back when I was 9. I'm always getting abused from my stepdad since then. I couldn't bare see a happy future so I turned to self-harm, till I met Luke. He helped me get threw my pain. So here is my story...

21. I Promise

Alex's POV:

They kissed. My jaw just dropped in shock. I knew I had to get out of their sight. I started to tip toe to my guest room me and Luke were staying in. CREEK. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!!!! I turned my head to see if they heard me. They both looked at me.

"Alex?" Kellin said. They both started to come my way. I opened the guest room door and slammed it in there face.

"Alex, we need to talk" Kellin said behind the door

"I'm sleeping" I said. I'm so fucking stupid. If I was really sleeping I wouldn't say anything.

"Please we know you saw" Vic said behind the door.

"Saw what?" I asked trying my best to sound confused

"If you let us in we'll tell you" Kellin said. I finally gave up. I got up and opened the door.

"Thank you" Vic said. They both came in and sat on the futon and I sat on the bed which was across from it.

"We know you saw" Vic said

"Saw what?" I asked

"Don't act dum Alex. We know you saw us" Kellin started to raise his voice. I just gave up on trying to lie

"Ok, I saw you two I'm sorry" I said

"Ok, but you just have to promise us something" Vic said

"And what's that?" I asked

"Everybody here knows about me and Kellin being gay. But you can NOT, tell the fans or anybody else." Vic said

"Ok I promise. But who knows?" I asked

"Jack, Oliver, Andy, Michael, Julie, Calum, but Jenna, Ashton, Mercedes, Luke, are mums, and are management. Management told us to stay a secret" Kellin said

"Wow" I said

"Oh yeah and if you don't except us or tell anybody else something will happen to you and the person you told before it spreads around" Kellin added

"Ok, ok, I do except you guys and I promise I won't tell, but what does your management tell you?" I asked

"Don't kiss in public, don't hold hands, don't say "I love you" in public, don't comfort each other in public, nothing like that" Vic said

"But we could do all of that in safe here and at 5sos' house" Kellin said and looked at Vic and kissed.

"I love you" Kellin said

"I love you to" Vic replied

"Awe" I said. They both kind of laughed.

"I think it time for bed" Kellin said

"Yeah it's really late" Vic said. They both got up and went towards the door.

"Goodnight Alex" they both said

"Night" I replied and closed the door after they left. I crawled into the bed and fell asleep.