Hi, My Name is Alex Bemis, and this is my life. I'm 16, Blonde hair blue eyes. My mum died in a car crash back when I was 9. I'm always getting abused from my stepdad since then. I couldn't bare see a happy future so I turned to self-harm, till I met Luke. He helped me get threw my pain. So here is my story...

22. Get Ready

Luke's POV:

I woke up to the sun beaming threw window In my eyes. I rolled over to cuddle with Alex. But instead I fell on the floor. I rubbed my eyes to wake up more to find myself in the living room. I quickly remembered that I fell asleep while Alex was picking up. I started to feel bad that I didn't help now. I found my phone and it was only 7:00 am. We never wake up this early on weekends. I got up and went to Jacks fridge and grabbed a water. I then went upstairs and found me and Alex's guest room. I opened the door quietly and tiptoed into the bed. I heard a tiny moan coming from Alex.

"It's ok, it's just me" I whispered to her. She didn't really reply but with a smile and she moved closer into me, just what I expected a nice cuddle. I finally fell back to sleep happy with Alex in my arms.

The next day At Luke's house

Still Luke's POV:

It's been 3 weeks now since Alex came. Her birthday is in 3 days and I forgot to get her a present, so I decided to call Jenna. I got out my phone and called her. It took 3 rings until there was an answer.

"Hello?" Jenna answered

"Hey it's Luke" I replied

"Hey what's up?"

"So um Alex's birthday is in 3 days and I don't know what to get her"

"Ok well she has been texting me about this cool band she likes, maybe you could get her tickets"

"Ok great what's the band?"

"Escape the fate"

"Cool and I was wondering if you could have a girls night out with Alex tonight while me and the guys go get presents for her"

"Sounds great" she replied

"Bye" I said

"Bye" she said and we hung up.

Alex's POV:

I was sitting on my bed while reading a new book called 'The Fault In Our Stars' I then heard my phone go off with the sound affect trill. I picked up my phone to see a new text from Jenna. I opened to view the text.

From: Jenna

Hey so all the girls are going clubbing tonight (: So me and Ryan are coming over to help you get ready. And we're not taking no for an answer, be there in 10.

To: Jenna

...ok but I'm not drinking that much. See you soon

I send the text and did the basic first things to get ready. I jumped in the shower and then brushed my teeth. I then got in sweatpants and a T-shirt. By the time I was done there was a knock on my door. I opened the door to find Jenna and Ryan. We had are "heys"

"So, what time we leaving?" I asked

"10" Ryan replied

"But that's 4 hrs from now" I said confused.

"We know but that's the time to get you ready" Jenna replied

"Wow" I said

"Ok first things first, picking an outfit" Ryan said and the both went to my walk-in closet. I just followed behind. All the clothes I had they got for me. Ryan then got out this pink dress and a thick black belt. The dress had this pink fluffy bottom and was a spaghetti strap. She handed it to me.

"Try this on" Ryan said. I did what she said and I got it on. I came out and showed them. They just looked at each other like they where talking. They turned their head back at me.

"Maybe pile" Jenna said

"Next" Ryan said and handed me a pile of clothes. I didn't really look at it but I just went to try it on. When I went to the bathroom I looked at the clothes. It was a white strapless short dress that was so close to showing my butt, and fishnet stockings. I got it on and went back to my room to show them. They both looked amazed. I tried on LOTS more dresses.

"Ok so we narrowed down what to pick" Jenna said

"We have that white and fishnet or the pink dress" Ryan said

"Um I'll pick the white" I replied.

"Yay so now it's hair time" Jenna said

"Ok" I said

"Ok, so I have some pictures for you to pick from" Jenna said as she got out her phone and gave it to me. There where 5 pictures to look at. I found the perfect one. It was the style with the front combed over to one side and the rest of the hair straight. They finally finished.

"Ok, now makeup time" Ryan said

"Yay" I said. She then grabbed her bag and pulled out a makeup kit. She opened it and it was packed. She then grabbed a few things then told me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes and it felt like an hour had past.

"DONE" Ryan said. In my head I was saying "thank god"

I then looked over at the clock '6:30' wow it's actually took an hour for my make up.

"Ok now the only thing left is get dressed" Jenna said handing me the outfit. I then got dressed. When I came back into the room they both gasped.

"You look amazing" Jenna said

"Perfect" Ryan said

I smiled "thank you, thanks for everything" I said

"Wait... Something's missing" Jenna said

"SHOES" they both said. They went to my closet and pulled out all these heals. The came back with like 8 different pairs.

I picked the ones that looked like high tops. I then put them on and went to the mirror and looked at myself. I looked 100% different.

"Are you ready to show the guys" Jenna said

"Yeah" I replied.