Superhero

Hi, My Name is Alex Bemis, and this is my life. I'm 16, Blonde hair blue eyes. My mum died in a car crash back when I was 9. I'm always getting abused from my stepdad since then. I couldn't bare see a happy future so I turned to self-harm, till I met Luke. He helped me get threw my pain. So here is my story...

27. Don't stop

Luke's POV:

8:24 AM

(One month later)

It has been one month now since Alex got into a coma. It's hard to deal with comas. You can't just wake them. You never know when they'll wake. It could take days, weeks, months, for maybe never. STOP LUKE! Don't think that. Everything will be ok. I don't want to lose Alex. It's all my fucking fault. Will she forgive me? Will she leave? Will she hate me forever? All these questions kept popping in my head. I really love her. She is perfect. I love how she sneezes whenever she tries to lie. I love her morning voice. I love how she is a normal girl and not an annoying and stuck up girl like Skylar. Alex is just different shes not a girly girl nor a tomboy. I love how Alex teases me sometimes. I don't know where I would be if she... Felt. I got up and went to the hospital to be with Alex. I went to see her everyday from 9 am to 11 pm. I would always try working on songs about Alex. We just released are 'She Looks So Perfect EP' and now working on a full length album. I just got to the hospital and told the front desk that i'm here to see her. When I got to her room, I sat down and held her hand and whispered to her.

"I love you Alex Bemis. Your my everything"

I kissed her on the cheek. After I kissed her my phone began to ring. I got up and went to the hallway to answer. I looked at the caller ID: Calum. And pressed answer

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey, did you get to the hospital yet? You should just take a day of from the hospital it's not like you live there"

"Yeah, mate and i'm not leaving without Alex"

"Well management was just looking for you. We have to start working on the new album. And write more songs." Calum said

"I already wrote most songs here" I replied

"Ok, me, Mike, and Ash are coming by later with food and singing for patients. So also go threw: Gotta Get Out, Heartbreak Girl, and the newest released song Good Girls"

"Ok, I'll go thew them" I said

"Ok, bye dude"

"Bye" I sad and hung up. I then walked back into the room. I sad down and decided to start working on the song I started yesterday. I already knew all the lyrics for those songs by heart. I got out my pen and paper from my bag and began. I wrote down some things that would make fans go crazy. When I finally finished I read threw it making sure if it sounded ok. I then hummed it then I began to sing it.

You like perfection

Some kind of holiday

You got me thinkin that we could run away

You wanna take it there

You tell me when and where

Then I ask for your number

Said you don't have a phone

It's getting late now

I gotta let you know

Everybody wants to take you home tonight

But i'm gonna find a way to make you mine

Don't stop

Doin what ya doin

Every time you move to the beat

It gets harder for me

And ya know and ya know and ya know

Don't stop

Cause you know that i like it

Everytime you walk in the room

You got all eyes on you

And ya know and ya know and ya know and ya know

You comin close now

I swear i could taste it

You got me tongue tied

I can't escape it

I lovin what ya got

Then you piss me off

Everybody wants to take you home tonight

And I'm gonna find a way to make you mine

Don't stop

Doin what ya doin

Every time you move to the beat

It gets harder for me

And ya know and ya know and ya know

Don't stop

Cause you know that i like it

Everybody wants to take you home tonight

And ya know and ya know and ya know and ya know

Everyday is the same old thing in your way

Back and forth

Shinin bright

I kind of like it this way

Don't stop

Cause you know that i like it

Every time you move to the beat

It gets harder for me

And ya know and ya know and ya know

Don't stop

Cause you know that i like it

Every time you walk in the room

You got all eyes on you

And ya know and ya know and ya know and ya know

When I finished singing I felt happy with it. I then just sat back and relaxed. Right when I began relaxing I heard a moumble

"Don't stop"

I didn't know where it was coming from. I then looked over a saw Alex smiling. She was slowly fluttering her eyes. Oh my god.

"Alex?" I asked

"Don't stop singing. Your voice is amazing" she said a little bit above a whisper.

"You know whats more amazing" I asked Alex

"What?"

"You" I said and kissed her forehead.

I then grabbed the bed thingy and pressed the nurse button so a nurse could come to the room. When they got the room and saw that Alex finally woke up she had a smile on her face.

"Hey, you've been out for quite awhile so you should really eat and drink I'll be back with some food and a drink. Is there anything you would like?" The nurse asked

"Well I can't have egg or apple. So anything except that would be grate." Alex said to the nurse

"Ok, and Mr. Hemmings would you like anything?" She asked me.

"Just a water please" I said

"Ok be back in about 5 or 10 mins" she said

"Thank you" I said

"No problem" she said and left.

"Luke?" Alex said

"Yeah babe"

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Ermmm about a month" I tried to let out without making it sounds bad

"WHAT?!" She yelled at me

"don't yell. It would hurt you voice. But don't worry nothing exiting or anything" I said. But I kind of lied. I didn't tell her about the album or the tweets. Well not yet. Right when Alex was gonna say something the nurse walked back into the room.

"Here you go" she said handing me the bottle of water and gave Alex her tray of food

"Thank you" me and Alex said to the nurse.

"No problem, you just have to stay one more night and leave anytime tomorrow" the nurse said with a smile and left.

"Be right back I'm going to the bathroom" I said and got up

"Ok" she said and I left and went to the bathroom.

When I got in the bathroom I texted a group chat with Ash, Mike, Calum, Katie, Julie, Merce, Kellin, and Vic

To: (all those 8 people)

Hey! Good news ALEX AWAKE!'!!!!! Bad news is that you have to save the party for tomorrow she can't leave until tomorrow" -Mr.Penguin

About a minute later I got a text from Ash, Mike, and Cal saying that they are on are way and the the girls are staying back at the house sleeping over. I texted them back an ok. I then put back my phone in my pocket and went back to Alex's room.

-~-~-~-~authors note-~-~-~-~

Hey! So last chapter I said 2 words: Sleeping Beauty. Well with sleeping beauty she woke up with a kiss but with Ally and Luke, Ally woke up from Luke singing. Boom! I never sleep so I write during the night. :) byebye luvs u