Hi, My Name is Alex Bemis, and this is my life. I'm 16, Blonde hair blue eyes. My mum died in a car crash back when I was 9. I'm always getting abused from my stepdad since then. I couldn't bare see a happy future so I turned to self-harm, till I met Luke. He helped me get threw my pain. So here is my story...

35. "Didn't Mean To Bump Into You"

Lukes POV:

~1 month later~

It's been a month and 2 weeks since I last saw Alex. I miss her so much. I started to hang out with Skylar again. I told her that Alex died. I'm not really dating Skylar but she did say that she'll be here for me.

"So, Yesterday I was walking Lego (Skylars dog) and Lego started to chase a squirrel and it got stuck in a sinkhole and I saved the... Luke!" Skylar said

"What?" I said

"Are you even listening to me?" Skylar said

"No, not really. I miss Alex" I said

"LUKE! Forget about her. She's dead. The past is the fucking past. Now you have me" Skylar snapped at me.

"No, I don't. We're not dating. I gotta go" I said and stormed out. I began to walk to my car. I was just staring at my feet kicking threw the leaves on the ground. I bumped into someone. I looked up.

"Oops. Sorry, didn't mean to bump into you" I said. I didn't really see the girl since her hood was up and had a scarf. Plus she was looking down.

"It's ok, I... I.. Gotta get going" I heard her say. That voice sounded just like Alex. But it couldn't be she's dead. So I tried to get her attention when she began to walk away.

"WHAT IS A YOUNG GIRL LIKE YOU ROAMING THE STREETS THIS LATE AT NIGHT ALONE?!?!" I yelled and she stopped dead in her tracks. She turned around looked up at me. She was crying. I ran up to her and pulled down her hood and took off her scarf. I took a step back.

"Alex" I said shocked.

"Luke" She replied. I ran up to her and kissed her. The only thing was different was that she didn't kiss back and she pushed me away.

"I thought you where dead" I said

"Nope, but I wish I wish I was now that I wouldn't have bumped into you" she said. She changed. To really look at her now. She got snake bites and stretchers, hair colored dark blue.

"I miss you" I said

"I don't miss you, I'm actually happy now" She said

"Please can we talk?" I asked

"Na, i'm good" she said and turned around and left. I was shocked she's still mad at me. Now that I know she's here. She's probably staying with Vic & Kellin. I went back home and told everybody that she's still alive.

Alex's POV:

~back home~

Kellin told Vic about when we had sex about 2 weeks ago. They broke up and Vic moved out. Me and Kellin are now dating and even offered to be the father figure. Now that I ran into Luke, I broke. I broke into madness. I didn't want to yell at him. But I did. Good thing I was wearing Kellin's hoodie to hide the little baby bump. If Luke saw he would of started yelling about who the father was. I never told him. I was just making a sandwich thinking this. I then felt a body being pressed against my back and hands on my stomach making me smile.

"Babe?" Kellin asked

"Yeah" I replied

"Take a shower with me?" He asked

"Ermmm I was gonna eat a sandwich" I replied

"I'm hungry too" Kellin said

"What do ya wanna eat?" I asked him

"You" He said making love bites on my neck. I began to moan when he sucked on my sweet spot. He stopped kissing me and we went upstairs.

"I'm gonna eat" I said and went back downstairs. I went to the kitchen and ate my sandwich. After I ate I went back upstairs and went into Kellin's bathroom quietly. I began to strip down my clothes and opened the shower door to reveal a wet naked Kellin

"Hey babe come in" Kellin said

"I don't think I need to" I said

"What why?" Kellin asked

"Seeing your dick hard right now already made me wet" I said. It took him awhile to get my joke then when he figured it out I got in. I began to give him a blow job. I then heard the doorbell ring.

"Grrrrr, just ignore it" Kellin said

"Maybe it's important" I replied

"At 10 pm" Kellin said

"Oh well" I said and got out of the shower and put a towel around me. I went downstairs to the front door

"Who is it?" I said opened up the door just a peak

"Luke" I heard him say

"Luke on the count of 3 I want to see you turn around off of this property" I said

"No" He said. I counted to 3 and he still didn't move.

"Go home Luke" I said opening the door more to have eye contact.

"Now" I said, but instead he barged in the house

"Babe, is everything o..." Kellin said coming down stairs with sweats on. He stopped talking when he saw Luke.

"Babe? Babe? Your gay, and what happen to Vic?" Luke asked.

"Not without Alex" He said. Kellin pushed Luke against the wall and lifted him up by the throat. Kellin kept punching Luke in the face until his nose was all bloody and his cheeks where red and his eye was black and blue. Kellin let go of Luke and pushed him out the door.

"I don't want to see you hurt Alex again, now stay away from her" Kellin said and slammed the door close.

Seeing Luke get hurt that bad. Hurt me. I wanted to jump in and stop it but I didn't. I kinda feel sorry for Luke.