our love story

I'm Dustie Hutto. It all started at a Black veil Brides concert where i saw him again after so long. Will he remember me? Will he even care that I'm here? Are we still friends?

6. New Apartment

It took me a few minutes to Find number seven because Andy had dropped me off on the wrong side of the apartments. When i finally got there i realized i didn't have a key so i had to knock on the door.
"Why did you knock?" he asked
"I don't have a key." i said
"oh well then here's your key," he said handing me my key "and now why don't i show you around?"
"okay." i said as he took my hand and pulled me inside. it was huge i thought apartments were supposed to be small this was like as big as Liberty's house.
"I thought you said cute little apartment." i said
"that is what i said." He said
" this is so not little Zack this is huge how can you afford this/" i asked
"Don't worry about it, just enjoy it." he said
i didn't reply i just sighed and went to unpack my stuff. after i had all my clothes put away except for my Batman Pajamas i decided to take a shower.
" hey Zack I'm gonna take a shower." i said. He didn't reply so i just went and took a shower. when i got out the apartment was very quiet so i went to look for Zack i found him asleep on the couch he looked so cute i took out my phone and took a picture then set tit as my screen saver. i decided not to wake him up so i kissed him on the cheek and called Liberty.(d= Dustie L= liberty)

L: Hello?
D:Hey you should come over and see the apartment it's huge!
L:You should be hanging out with Zack you know your boyfriend not talking to me
D: But Zack's asleep and I'm bored!
L:okay I'll come over for a little bit.
D: yay! see you in a minuet

I hung up before she could reply. while waiting for her i started thinking about what she said about Andy earlier at the beach was it true was he mad about me having as boyfriend?If he was why he's my best friend he should be happy that I'm happy. i think about calling him and demanding to know what his problem is but before i can someone knocks on the door. i hurry to let Liberty in but when i open the door it's not Liberty it's Andy.

"What are you doing here?" i ask
"i need to talk to you." he says
"You couldn't have just called?" I asked
" no i needed to do this in person." he says
"okay then what do you need to talk about?" i ask
"can you come on a walk with me?" he asked
"ya sure come on" i say and start walking
he doesn't say any thing for a while so i stay quiet whatever he wanted to talk about must be important.
"Dustie what i need to tell you is very important and i don't want you to interrupt me if you have any thing to say when I'm done then you can talk but wait until I'm done talking" He pauses and looks at me to see if I'm listening i silently nod my head and he continues, " Dustie you are one of the most important people in my life and i think I'm in lo....."
my phone starts ringing so i put up a finger telling him to wait a second.
D: Hello?
Z: Hey baby where are you Liberty's here and she said you told her to come over.
D: Zack tell Liberty I'll be there in a minuet i"m talking to Andy.
Z: okay see you in a little bit, love you
D: I love you too Zack, later.
I hang up the phone and look up at Andy.
"What did you want to tell me?" i asked
"nothing it's not important i got to go later." He says
he walks away before i can say any thing. i sigh he is so frustrating i slowly walk back to the apartment trying to figure out what he was going to say. when i get back to the house i tell Zack i need to talk to Liberty privately so he says he's going to hang out with Jordan. i tell liberty the whole conversation between me and Andy and when I'm done she squeals like a 14 year old at a one direction concert.
"omg Dustie how can you not know what he was going to say?" She asked looking extremely happy
"i don't know what he was going to say and neither do you." i say
" he was obviously about to confess his love for you and then your stupid boyfriend interrupted him and it's all my fault because i told Zack to call you."
"ya sure whatever." i said
"ether believe me or don't but it's the truth. i got to go i have a date."
she says getting up
"you have a date? with who?" i ask
"ihaveadatewithjordan." she say's to fast for me to hear
"with who."  i ask
"with Jordan." she says
"YOU HAVE A DATE WITH MY BROTHER AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!"  i yell
"ya." she said
"OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU YOU'VE LIKED HIM FOR LIKE EVER AND NOW YOUR GOING ON A DATE AN THEN YOU'LL GET MARRIED AND THEN I'LL BE YOUR SISTER IN LAW!" i said
"Calm down it's just a date, I'll call you later and tell you what happens.''  she says walking out the door.
"you better." i say