Q: "How do I get a cover?"
A: Just ask! I'll make anything you want!
Granted, it may take up to a few days, but it'll be worth it because I work hard to deliver the BEST free covers on Movellas! ...Okay, maybe not THE best, but MY best, all the same. Also, take into consideration, covers with actual people on it (like characters or celebrities) are not my strong point. I can do it, but my best covers are the ones that are pictures of inanimate objects or abstract photos. Just saying. I also do not take credit for any of the actual pictures. I just find them and beautify them!
Also, just a note- as of recently, I do not take cover requests if they require a picture of any famous person. That is mainly directed to you 1D fans. Sorry!
Anyone else, just list:
1. Name(s) of author(s) and whether it's British or American (just in case of spelling)
2. Title of book and genre and all that stuff
3. Theme or ideas for what it's about
4. Drama level (from one to ten, one being a simple story, ten being soap opera meets teenage girl) and mood (romantic, happy, creepy, death omens...) and other key ideas
5. Preferences that you want on it (i.e. as much orange and green as possible, a handprint, dedicated to your boyfriend, etc.)
I will make several to choose from unless otherwise stated or requested, so be prepared to choose your favorite! So go on, request away in the comments!
See you there!
-K. E. Kamiko