Wait What? I'm a Father?

This is a story about a girl, name Alanna, and Louis getting married, having fun in life(and with the boys), and having a unexpected baby.

3. The Wedding

Alanna's POV

So I was in my dressing room by myself, cause I was waiting for Aleah to come back with my makeup bag. I was watching an old tv show called 'Heros'. I got up from my chair and was walking over to my candy box(I think you know whats inside). When I saw a HUGE spider on the floor. I screamed louder than I ever thought I could and jumped onto the bench where my candy box was sitting on. After a few seconds, all of my bridesmaids, and my maid of honor(Aleah) in the doorway.

" WHAT'S WRONG!?!?!" Aleah asked frantically

" There is a HUGE SPIDER ON THE FLOOR RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled pointing at it

All of the girls let out a sigh of realif and of annoyence. "Here I'll get it"

One of my bridesmaids named Chase said.She is braver than everyone in this whole building combind and even that's an understatement.

" Thank you!!!" I said running to her to give her a hug.

" No problamo" She said

"Ok, well, I got your makeup bag so I'll start doing your makeup" Aleah said

"Kkz" I said sitting down in my chair

When my makeup was done, she started doing loose curls in my hair and put it up in a loose bun type of thing, where some curls are hanging down and some are up in the bun.Then we got me into my poofy, princess type of wedding dress.

"You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!" Aleah said

" Awwwwwwwww thank you" I said, dragging out the 'aw'

" Ok lets get your flowers and get you out in front of those doors!" Aleah said pumping her fists into the air. I got my flowers off the table, they are lilly of the vally, and walked over where the other bridesmaids and groomsmen are.

" You look AMA-ZAYN!" Zayn said

"Haha thanks Zayn" I said while smiling

"You ready to walk down that isle AND get married to the craziest man on earth?" Liam said

" I've been more than ready for a long time"

Liam smiled at me and I hooked our arms together. Liam is walking me down the isle since my parents died from a dangerous sickness, years before. But I'm glade he is walking me down to my future.

"Oh and by the way, why did you scream earlier?"

"There was a HUGE spider on the floor"

"Hahaha oh ok" He said while laughing

When the doors opened and the groomsmen and the bridesmaids walked down, it was finally my turn.People say that they don't feel nervous when they are walking down the isle cause their eyes are on their future husband. I on the other hand and nervous like crazy. What if I fall? What if Louis doesnt want to marry me anymore? All these questions surrounded me as I started to walk, but when I looked at Louis, everything disappeared. Everyone at the wedding, the music, the preist at the end, everything. Wow, I guess it is true.

The wedding went past like a breeze. I don't even know what I was nervous about. When Louis and I said our vows, I felt the butterflys in my stomach, just like the first time I met him.

"You may now kiss the bride" The preist said gesturing to Louis and then me.

With a smirk on Louis lips, he pulled me in and kissed me, which seemed like ages. It was perfect, this is perfect, everything is perfect right now.

"NOW TO GO TO THE RECEPTION!!!!!!!!" Louis yelled and fist pumped the air.He started to walk back down the isle when he stopped in his tracks.

"Whoops!" He said running back towards me.

"Louis what are you do- aahhhh!!!!" I screamed as he picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the building.

------------ At the Reception -------------

Alanna's POV

"Ok, everyone here knows how to play lazer tag right?" Louis asked

Everyone nodded.

"Great!" He said smiling, "How shall we divide the teams?

"Let's do girls vs. boys!!" Aleah said

" Yeah!!Lets do that!I I said

"Ok girls vs. boys then" He said.

"Game on Mr. Tomlinson" I said smirking

"Game on Mrs. Tomlinson" He repeated, also smirking

"Ah!" Aleah shreaked, " NIALL YOU JERK!!!"

Niall was laughing so hard because he 'shot' her with the lazer

"Move out!!!" I said

We ninja ran to a different spot and hid.

"Hey-what?!" Harry said, looking around for who shot him.

Aleah and I silently snickered at him.

"I'm going to find Louis and beat him at his own game" I said

"But he didn't invent this game" Aleah said sarcastically

" You know what I mean!"

I was ninja running to a different spot and when I went behind the wall, I turned around to find Louis looking strait at me

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" We both screamed at the same time. I backed up and shot him.

"AAWW! What did you do that for!?!?!"(A/N see what i did there:)) He yelled

"Thats for scaring me" I said

"Well you scared me too!"

" I know... I just have quicker reflexes"

"Whatever. Lets go find Niall and Aleah" He said

"LETS DO IT!" I whisper yelled

We found Aleah and Niall snogging in a corner.

"EW EW EW EW KEEP IT PG!!!!!!!!!" Louis yelled

Niall and Aleah separated immediately.

"Oh uh.. hi." Niall said. Ha, he and Aleah were as red as tomatos

"Hahahaahhahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaa you guys are so red!!!!!!!!!!" I said inbetween laughs.

Aleah came over and hit me on my arm repeatedly.

" Game Over" The voice on the intercome thingy said.

When we walked out, Aleah and Niall were still very red, and it was still very hilarious.

" Ok here is your score" The guy said

"How did we tie?!" Louis said

We tied. 5674 to 5674. Unexcpected

"Wow.. That's weird" Niall said

" But I think you guys win" Louis said, as he leans in to kiss me

"Awww thanks" I said as I pretend shoot him in the stomach.

He holds the pretend wound and falls over to pretend die.We all laugh at him. He gets up and says," I'm hungry. Lets get pizza"

"Ok" We all agree.

Hey! So i'm kind of new at this, this is one of my first books and i would amazingly LOVE it if you could tell your friends or other peoples about it. Thanks!

Oh and for the next chapter i would like at least 2 more likes and 2 more comments on it. Thanks, bye!!!