Something About You (Luke Hemmings Punk Fanfic)

Lucy Has Been Crushing on the bad boy that isn't good for her. Luke Hemmings is the type of boy your parents wouldn't even allow you to talk too, let alone fall for, but there's something about Luke that intrigues Lucy. Something that makes every bad thing about Luke Hemmings disappear.

7. The Secret

Lucy's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I stayed with Luke. To be completely honest I thought it'd be weird, but it wasn't at all. Only the fact that Luke would go somewhere when he thought I was asleep. I never had the courage to follow him, but tonight maybe I will. I just want to see what he's up too I care about him. I looked at the clock 9:00. I shut my eyes pretending to be asleep. Luke came in and did his usual routine. He kissed me in the forehead, shut the light, and closed the door without making a sound so he wouldn't 'wake me'. I tipped toed down the steps seeing him grab his jacket and headed out the door. I put on my shoes and started to follow him. I tried my best not to make a sound. After a couple of minutes he went inside this........I don't know place. It seemed familliar, but I just couldn't tell what it was. I went closer looking at the sighn. It read:

Today's Match the undefeated Luke Hemmings vs Max Griffo

I felt like I was going to puke. No wonder he had so many bruises. He was a........a boxer? No no this doesn't add up! Why would he lie? Why wouldn't he say anything? Why wouldn't anyone say anything? I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and quickly dialed Cat. Please pick up I mumbled to myself. In about the third ring she answered

"Lucy?" Cat asked in a sleepy voice

"Cat ummm.....I did something stupid" I said

"What you do?" She asked less sleepy and more intrested now

"I-I-I well followed Luke and I found something out" I replied

"What did you find out?" She asked now fully awake

"He'saboxer" I said so fast I don't think she heard

"Wait what? I couldn't here you" She said

"He's a boxer" I said slower this time

"Wait what? Where are you?" she asked

I then gave her the address. About a few minutes later she came and she wasn't alone. She brought the guys with her.

"Did you tell them?" I asked a bit angerily

"Look Lucy don't get mad, but they kind of already knew" she said

"You guys knew about it!" I said angerily

"Look Lucy we promised Luke we wouldn't say anything it's for your own safety" Ashton said

"How could you Ash! I trusted you the most! I-I-I told you everything and you kept this from me?" I said tears now streaming from my face

"I-I-I promised Luke" Ashton stuttered

I didn't even respond to him. I couldn't even look at them. How could they all keep this from me?

"Look Lucy we didn't want you to find out like this" Calum said

"Then HOW DID YOU WANT ME TO FIND OUT HUH?" I yelled furious now "The people I thought were my best friends kept this HUGE Secret from me! Am I the only one who doesn't know?" I asked tears falling rapidly now

"No Lucy I just found out" Cat said

I started walking away from them.

"Lucy come on. Where are you going?" Michael asked

"I'm going to see the match" I said determined

A/N

Hey lovies sorry it took so LONG! I have too much on my plate hope you liked it though ilysm (: