Something About You (Luke Hemmings Punk Fanfic)

Lucy Has Been Crushing on the bad boy that isn't good for her. Luke Hemmings is the type of boy your parents wouldn't even allow you to talk too, let alone fall for, but there's something about Luke that intrigues Lucy. Something that makes every bad thing about Luke Hemmings disappear.

3. My Crush

Lucy's POV

Calum and I headed to our homeroom class. I searched the room for any sighn of Luke. He was in my homeroom. All the guys were except for Michael. He and Kat had a different homeroom from us. I sat down disappointed of not finding him. Did I get him angry? I hate it when he's mad. Espacially at me. I took my seat next to Ashton. I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Ashton asked

"I think I got Luke mad" I confessed

"Why do you always get like this when Luke is mad at you?" He asked

"W-w-what are you talking about?" I said

"Come on Lucy. Everytime he's mad at you, you always get in a really sad mood. BUT when I'm mad at you, YOU Get mad at me!" He said making me laugh a bit.He laughed as well.

"But in all seriousness why?" He asked

"Ummm I don't know....It's just different with Luke" I said

"Why do you have a thing for him or something?" He asked half joking half serious. I didn't answer him. He raised an eyebrow.

"Do you?" He asked again more curiousity in his voice. The bell rang and I ran out of class before I could answer him. Ashton ran after me.

"Lucy Do YOU!" He screamed!I ran faster. Ashton knew how to get things out of me, but he never asked me about Luke so he never found out. I was out of breathe. When I thought I lost him. He popped up.

"Do you like him?" He asked

"Ummmm No" I said

"Then why'd you run out?" He asked. GOD ASH BUTT OUT! I thought

"I wanted to be early for class" I said

"Oh really?" He asked one eybrow raised

"Yup" I said

"Then if that's true. Why'd you run the opposite way?" Ashton asked

I face slammed my face.

"I knew it! YOU LIKE LUKE! YOU LIKE LUKE" He cheered

"Shutup Ash. Ok Ok it's true" I confessed

"NO wonder You always get sad when he's mad about you. You always care too much about him! How could I not have seen this!!!!" He said

"I dunno maybe you were to busy focusing on y/n" I said

Ashton blushed immediately! "Shut up" He said quietly

"y/n" I said again

"Stop it!" He insisted while we headed our way to class.

"y/n" I said once again

"Luke" Ashton said. I blushed.

"What?" Luke asked as we headed in. Fuck. My face was still read from blushing.

"Why are you red?" Luke asked curiously

"Ohh cause I was running away from Ashton" I said half truth

"Why?" He asked

"Hey you don't tell me about your bruises. Why should I tell you why I was running from Ashton?" I asked

"Look Lucy I'm sorry I got mad at you" He said looking at his shoe laces

"No Luke I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked" I said

"You only asked because you care" Luke smiled hugging me.

"Luke" Ashton mouthed pressing a heart over the two of us with his fingers. I laughed.

"What happened?" Luke asked

"Nothing" I said smiling

~Skip to the end of the day~

We finally were out of school. Thank the heavens! I couldn't take being there anymore! I waited for Kat to drop me home. I saw her come out.

"I'm sorry Lucy I can't drop you home. Michael and I got detention" She stated

"What did you do?" I asked. I saw her face light up. "Nevermind" I said laughing a bit. She went back inside and I had to walk home. It wasn't that far, but not that close either. I was walking when Luke came behind me.

"Hey" Luke said

"Hey umm doesn't Ashton take you home?" I asked

"He got detention.Doesn't Kat drive you home?" He asked

"Detention" I stated

"Well it's good then. I've been wanting to talk to you." He said

"We do talk" I replied

"Yeah but when they guys and Kat are around. It's never really just us" He stated

I smiled and Luke and I began having a nice conversation the rest of the way home. We walked which seemed to take forever, but just talking to Luke was nice. He told me about how his parents aren't around much. It kind of made me sad because when he talked about his family he seemed broken. Oh Luke. I finally reached my house.

"Well this where I take off" I said

"Okay bye." He said hugging me.

I was about to turn when he came back

"And Lucy" he yelled

"Thanks for being a friend" he said. I just smiled at him. I guess that's what I'll always be 'just a friend' I walked in and my mom was home.

"Who's that guy?" she asked

"Umm Luke" I said

"Why are you hanging out with him? He has all those tattoos and piercings on his lip and his eyebrow" she asked

"I've been hanging out with him for about 3 years mom and it just took you this damn long to notice?" I asked anger in my voice

"You know I'm very-" I cutt her off

"Yeah Whatever." I said rolling my eyes and running upstairs to my room shutting the door. I got my earphones and put the music on full blast. I only had a mom and she was never around. It just seems like she doesn't even care for me anymore. My music stopped. I got a text from Ashton.

From Ash:

So how did you like your date with Luke :P

I shouldv'e known this was all his idea!

A/N

Hey babes!!!! Hope you guys like it!