Trapped {1D}

5. Chapter 5

Jamie's POV

I DAY LATER

"Ugh we've been locked in this jail cell for over 24 hours I'm starving.....oh I know let's play eat everyone while we are still alive"Jessica said

"Ugh usually I would prefer food instead of humans but right now I don't give a FUCK I agree with Jessica"Niall said

"Niall language " Liam scoffed

"Sorry father" Niall mumbled

I was ganna reply when I saw a black shadow it looked like a man. Yup defiantly a man. I guess the others saw to because they stopped talking.

"Is that a guy"Zayn whisper

"No it's a wizard from Hogwarts"Louis whisper with a sarcasm voice. While Zayn just smacked his head playfully.

Once the guy left we were afraid to move.

"Ugh we are so dumb and stupid!!!!"Jessica yelled

"How are we dumb and stupid"Harry asked

"We are stuck in a damn movie theatre there's food here"she yelled

"Oh. My. God."I said

"Wow"Louis said

"Maybe we are stupid"Zayn said

"And maybe we are dumb"Liam said

"Well what are we waiting for let's eat"Niall said

After an hour we finished eating. I ate nachos, a candy bar, and drank a can a Pepsi. Jessica ate 2 hamburgers, a pack of gummy bears, and 2 cans of sprite. Niall ate 1 nachos,1 hamburger and 2 cans coke. Liam ate chips (A/N: chips are French fries here in USA and crisp are chips at the UK) , a hamburger, a pack of sour patch, and 1 can of Pepsi. Zayn ate a hamburger, and a can of coke. Harry ate nachos and a soda. Louis ate a hamburger, chips, and a can of Pepsi.

Jessica's POV

"Hey has anyone wondered what that guy was doing there later" Liam asked

"Wow we must be twins because I was wondering the same thing"I said

We all chuckled.

"Maybe we should go check"Jamie said. We all nodded our heads saying ok.

We walked 2 where the door was. And there was a note so I read it.

(A/N: I WILL BE USING THE CLUES FROM MR.X BUT I WILL MAKE SOME UP ALONG THE WAY 2)

"DEAR BOYS AND GIRLS

FOUR BIRDS WILL TAKE A FLIGHT,BUT ONLY ONE WILL FIGHT. THE ONE LEFT ALONE, IT IS HIM WHO WILL FALL. IT IS NOT THE HEART, THE ARROW, OR THE BOARD; 2 REMAIN. THE ONE UNMARKED, BELIEVE IN HIM, HIS DECISION WILL DETERMINE WHO WILL FALL. WATCH FOR THE BROWN HEADED GIRL, FOR HER FATE SHALL SOON UNFURL. THIS STORM SHALL PASS, AS ALL STORMS DO. BUT WHAT IT WILL LEAVE BEHIND IS UP TO YOU

SINCERELY, MR.X"

BY the time I finished reading it we were all scared.

"AW COME ON WHY DRAG ME INTO THIS FREAKIN MESS" I screamed to none particular.

"Who in the world of Hogwarts is MR.X" Yelled Liam and Louis at the same time.

"The one unmarked, believe in him, his decision will determine who will fall" Jamie murmured.

All of our eyes widen as realisation hits us with a bus. But not literally so yeah. We all looked at Niall.

Niall stares at us "Why are-are you guys staring at me" he stutters.

"Um Niall your the unmarked one" Harry says in a whisper voice but we all heard him.

"Wait watch for the the brown haired girl, for her fate shall soon unfurl" Jamie says again.

Then they all look at me.

"Hey don't look at me I'm just as clueless as you guys" I said

"Wait there trying to say your dangerous thats a load of bullcrap" zayn said.

"Wait is referring to you guys tattoos" I said

"Ok I am defiantly in the mood to cry now" Niall said

I walked to him.

"Niall your strong you may not realise it but you are. And you can cry all you want it doesn't meant your weak. It means you have been strong for to long. Niall DONT give up right now your our only hope. But we won't let you suffer for us. We are in this together. I mean we are all afraid at the moment but you know" I said to him

"Wow deep" Niall chuckled and I did to.

Jamie's POV

I couldn't help but feel jealous when Jessica went and talked to Niall like that. Niall just puts a smile on my face.

Harry's POV

Ugh I am so jealous of Niall right now. How come Jessica can't talk to me like that? I should calm down I mean she was just making Niall calm down.

"Ok so here's the plan....................." Liam started.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~....~.~~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~..~.~..~.~.~.~~..~~..~.~.~~.~.~.~.~

AUTHORS NOTE:

SO I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ IT THANK YOU ALL FOR THE VOTES AND READS.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes and almost is never enough will be updated tomorrow or Monday, I promise!