Forever and Always 2~Sequel~Complete~

Abbigale and Niall get married. Abbigale gets a new singing career from her performance at the award show. Will her career take off? Will Aaron come back to ruin everything?

6Likes
97Comments
575Views
AA

4. Don't give up on me!

(Niall's POV)

I woke up to the noise of loud beeping. I open my eyes to see doctors crowding around Abbi. "Her heart rate is getting slower doctor! She suffering even more." A nurse exclaimed. "Mr.Horan, you have a choice.

Your wife is slowly fading but she's trying to push through but suffering. Do you want to take her off life support and let her die, or let her struggle through the pain of waking up?" The doc said. "She has a 30% chance of living and a 70% chance of dying... I need and answer now!" He demanded.

"Let her push through... That's a 30% chance I'm willing to take." I said. He nodded. They kept working on her. "She's dying!" A nurse said. I started to cry. "Son, there's nothing more we can do... I'm sorry." The doctor said. They all left me with my dying wife.

"Baby please... Don't give up on me!" I said sobbing. I held her hand and cried. Then I felt her hand twitch. "Abbi?!" I said. Her eyes fluttered open. She started coughing. "Doctor! She's alive!" I yelled. The team ran in the room. "It's a miracle." The doctor said. "You're going to have to stay over night for a few days Mrs.Horan so we can make sure your heart is stable." The doc informed.

She nodded. "Are you okay babe?" I asked. "Y-yes... My stomach hurts really bad though from getting shot 3 times."she said. "Why'd you push me out of the way?" I asked. "You're more important than me. Nobody needs me. I have no family at all. Olivia is not here. I thought that if I died instead of you, you have a life, friends, family, I'm all alone." She said. "Not anymore, you're a Horan now. My family is yours." I said. "I love you." She said. "I love you more."

Join MovellasFind out what all the buzz is about. Join now to start sharing your creativity and passion
Loading ...