This is forever

Sexual Content is included My name is Chloe Summers.Im from Florida just moved to Canada.Im 18 and pregnant Im friends with this guy name Justin Bieber supposedly he's famous now and he left when I told him that I was pregnant by him wow stupid right I'm only 4 months pregnant and it's a boy his son.Justin haven't talked to me since, my friends are still here and my family are here to support me when I go to school no one makes fun of me cause I'm a sweet person well I can be sometimes it depends. I have brown hair grey eyes and outgoing I hope that Justin shows up soon he didn't care about me being pregnant so he just left me it sucks to be honest when someone walks off on you and never speak to you ever again one day I hope he comes into his sons life and we would have a nice relationship this baby is gonna bring me and Justin close if he ever comes around.

34. This Is Forever: Chapt34. Engaged

"Wow" I said

"Same to you, you look beautiful"

"Thanks and Drew is sleep"

"Yep he fell asleep when we got here" he said

"Oh"I sighed sighing we both sat down

"Okay three presents for you" I said

"First one"He said and I showed him my wrist

"Aw you got my name"

"Well yeah I had to and" I said looking into my purse giving him a small box

"Gee thanks Chloe I did loose my other pair of earrings on the tour bus"

"You find them" I asked

"Oh and one more thing I spend it on my savings" I said giving him car keys

"You didn't have to do that and your savings" he said

"Well yeah I hope you like it and I was gonna use the money for college but...I had a baby" I said

"You didn't have to give me a car I mean i'm sorry about the baby part but-"

"No Justin it's fine Drew bought us close and more close and i'm really happy i've never been happier seriously" I said smiling he did to and kissed me

"Thank you Chloe" he said I smiled again and kissed him a couple of times

"Your welcome"

"Erm..." He said taking out a small box out his pocket getting on one knee opening the box and I gasped

"Chloe from the very beginning i've always loved you when I told you I loved Selena I lied I was scared to tell you how I really felt and...I want to spend the rest of my life with you and my son we've been through a lot and..I want us to be a family would you-"

"YES! A thousand times yes" I said he giggled and put the ring on my finger sitting back down I cried in happiness smashing my lips on his

"I love you baby" he said

"I love you to.. promise me no matter what happens we will always be together..forever" I said

"I promise" He said I smiled and we started kissing

"You know the're right about them and i'm not gonna be afraid to get on twitter I have to stand up for myself"

"Exactly and i'm proud of you"

"Yeah so I sent you a tweet saying I love you Happy 20th birthday" I said

"Yeah I saw i'm proud of you for not being afraid to do anything your dad would be proud of us for doing what's best for our son I know I put you through hell that day we had sex and I walked off on you when you told me you were pregnant..but...i'm happy to be in his life and i'm happy to be in yours it's crazy but were happy" he said and I nodded

"Yeah I agree" I said and grabbed Drew I started eating

"So why are we here by ourselves" I asked

"Rented the restaurant for the both of us"

"Lot of money huh"

"No only cost 250" he said

"Wow just for us to be alone on your birthday"

"Yeah and I love this outfit on him"

"You bought it"

"Swag"He said and I rolled my eyes

"I just love that word"

"You say it to much" I said

"I know just to piss you off"

"Yeah whatever" I grabbed Drew and Justin ate his food.I kissed Drew's forehead feeding him. Justin fed me some chicken I giggled and kissed his cheek. When we finished eating we went home putting Drew in his crib going to the bedroom helping Justin take off his tie he smiled at me and I did to

"What" I asked looking into his eyes

"Nothing" he said smiling

"There is something what is it"

"It's nothing just looking" He said and I took his tie off he turnt me around and unzipped my dress kissing my shoulder I smiled closing my eyes letting him slowly kiss my neck. My dress fell onto the floor I turnt around taking his jacket off. He got undressed kicking his shoes off putting his arms under my ass lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist letting his tongue explore my mouth. After we had amazing sex we fell asleep I layed my head on his sweaty chest I heard Drew crying in the baby monitor Justin woke up and checked on him while I layed back down going to sleep. The next day came I got up moving Justin arm from my waist going to the bathroom brushing my teeth putting on a tank top and shorts going downstairs cooking breakfast. I felt arms around my waist I smiled and kissed Justin

"Need help"

"No I got it but thanks for offering i'm cooking breakfast for you"

"Because were getting married silly and I love you that's why i'm making breakfast..what was wrong with Drew"

"Oh he was up we stayed up till I put him back to sleep" he said

"Oh I could have done that it was your birthday"

"No that's why I got up you need rest and lots of it I fixed his bottle and he stayed up so..I didn't sleep till six this morning"

"Oh..someone's reading their baby book to" I said and he chuckled

"Yeah i'm reading it..sorta you talk to your mom"

"No I haven't talked to her but i'm gonna check on her in a little bit and see how she's doing"

"Okay well i'm gonna take a shower"

"Alright" I said he walked off and I finished breakfast fixing Justin a plate taking Drew a bath putting him on some clothes sitting him down in his chair in the kitchen seeing Justin in a black suit and a red tie eating his breakfast

"Damn you look good" I said

"Thanks I have a meeting" he said fixing his tie and I helped him

"I would so have sex with you again I realized how lucky I am to have you in my life" I said

"Same" he said and I smile

"I'm so happy were getting married ugh I can't wait to be all yours and you are all mine" I said and he kissed me

"Me to" he said I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck

"I love you" he said

"I love you to" I said he kissed me lightly

"I'll see you in a little bit"

"Okay" I said he picked up Drew kissing the side of his head I grabbed him and we went to the front door he kissed me again and left. After I got dressed we went by my moms to see how she was doing she would be going to the hospital tomorrow morning about it I just hope everything goes well.