This is forever

Sexual Content is included My name is Chloe Summers.Im from Florida just moved to Canada.Im 18 and pregnant Im friends with this guy name Justin Bieber supposedly he's famous now and he left when I told him that I was pregnant by him wow stupid right I'm only 4 months pregnant and it's a boy his son.Justin haven't talked to me since, my friends are still here and my family are here to support me when I go to school no one makes fun of me cause I'm a sweet person well I can be sometimes it depends. I have brown hair grey eyes and outgoing I hope that Justin shows up soon he didn't care about me being pregnant so he just left me it sucks to be honest when someone walks off on you and never speak to you ever again one day I hope he comes into his sons life and we would have a nice relationship this baby is gonna bring me and Justin close if he ever comes around.

33. This Is Forever: Chapt33. Birthday dinner

"I can't believe i'm 20"

"Yeah me either your growing up on me"

"Aw you'll be 19 in two months" he said

"Yeah I know"I said he grabbed Drew and kissed his cheek I sighed and got up going downstairs Justin's phone rung so I picked it up

"Hey Chloe it's Pattie"

"Oh hey pattie it's nice to talk to you" I said

"Yeah how's the baby"

"Spoil Justin spoiled him"

"I told him he loves his son"

"Yeah I know he's turning 20 today wow he grows up"

"It was like I changed his diapers yesterday" she said

"Yeah kids grow up so fast"

"Yes they do i'm happy your in his life Chloe"

"Yeah me to I love your son so much" I said

"I know"

"And I love you to who's that" Justin asked

"It's your mom" I said and he grabbed the phone

"Mommy"He said walking off I chuckled and rolled my eyes going to the fridge getting me something to drink

"Morning" Za said

"Morning oh and by the way Justin didn't want a party's off were just gonna go to dinner"

"But it would've been exciting"

"Yeah I know it's a special day I hope he likes the present I got him I think he would think they're stupid" I said

"He better"

"I made you breakfast" I said

"Thanks I came here at like 6 and when I got here the baby monitor in my room I heard moaning"

"Yeah about that um me and Justin had sex"

"We didn't have sex last night" I said

"Oh well I had to put it in my closet to sleep"

"I'm sorry Justin was horny"

"He's Justin he always horny"

"Most times" I said

"Your funny he's always horny trust me worst sight ever" He said walking out the kitchen with his breakfast Justin came into the kitchen and sighed grabbing my bottle of soda drinking it

"Really" I said

"Yep oh and thanks for this morning"

"The first breakfast or the second breakfast" I asked

"Your welcome Xavier heard me moaning in the baby monitor"

"Damn monitors" he said

"I'm going to the mall i'll be back"

"I wanna come" I said

"Um why"

"I want to buy you something since its your birthday"

"Nah it's okay you don't have to" he said

"We could go to the mall still"

"Okay" He said I grabbed my soda and purse leaving the house getting into Justin's car.We got to the mall he held Drew in his arms

"Lets separate" I said

"Yeah okay" We separated and I started to look in the jewelry store for a chain they were so high I had to get out of there.So I went a little shopping since Justin didn't want me to buy him anything else but I wanted to.I recognized how much he loves shoes but damn his shoe size I didn't know it

"Were you going into the shoe store" he asked

"Um yeah to get me something"

"A guys shoe store"

"Um yeah" I said

"Whatever babe I love you don't buy me anything else"

"But Justin-"

"Nothing else"He said lightly kissing me walking off I sighed and tried to think. He wears diamond earrings I smiled and walked back to the jewelry store buying diamond earrings for 50 bucks two things I got for him now just one more I thought to myself. I sighed and thought harder maybe a tattoo but I'm scared of needles oh well it's worth it. I decided to get a tattoo with Justin's Drew my mom and dads name on my wrist.My phone rung and I seem it was Justin

"Hey" I said

"Where are you"

"Alright i'll see you in a minute"

"Alright"I said hanging up after a minute I seen Justin.We visited my mom for a while Justin didn't notice the tattoos happy he didn't.My mom said she visited the doctor and they're not sure if she would live that long that actually broke my heart they said 4 months but I believe she can fight it.When we left it was 7 in the afternoon.We both went home showered got dressed for dinner I changed Drew into one of Justin outfits he bought him with his shoes.The limo dropped us off I got out Justin already had Drew I went inside the restaurant and seen no one was there but Justin I smiled and seen him in a tux.