Breaking Down these Walls

Nikki was one of the funniest, caring, random girl you will ever meet. She is a senior in this not really important academy. Her friends will always see her smiling laughing and just loving life. They knew some things about her life but not all. They don't know what abuse she gets from her family everday, the people that are suppose to love her. Don't get me wrong she does get along with her family and she loves them, but there is switch or a glitch in her family where it turns from love to hate. All she wants in life is love, but sadly she doesn't get it. Instead she gets death glares and verbal abuse from her ex boyfriend Alexander. Meet Alexander a junior at the same academy as Nikki he was a transfer there junior, but instantly popular. He is part of the "popular crowd" as you may say it. Always getting what he wants; the girls and the fact that he is the first Junior to make captain of the school soccer team. He had a lovely family not, he has a horrible life but when he meets

9. chapter 9

Nikki's P.O.V.

Stupid Alex who the hell does he think he is just assuming I was cheating!! I'm freaking single as a Pringles !! I swear I just want to kick him in balls so hard he won't have kids !! Yes, because I'm the type that cheats !! Hell no I know how that feels and I wouldn't put someone through that !! Yes I was pissed that he came to this school at first, but honestly I felt that we could try to be friends and not hate each other !! But no this guy has to come and ruin everything !! I have to forget though it's my senior year I have to enjoy my last year here and make the most memories out of it !!

You definitely could feel the tension in second period !! I swear America kept telling me how the heck I knew Alex. And I told her that he tried to kill me slamming a door on my face. Then she asked if I really was going out with Luke. I told her no but she kept saying that I will fall for him and stuff !! And I just replied by saying that I want this year to be boy drama free!! But that's not working out so well thanks to Mr. I know you are cheating !! Can I just strangle him !!

When it got lunch time Jade was waiting for me by the stair case !!

"Hurry up I want to get the good food" she yelled at me

"I'm going ! I'm going !" I replied

"Faster because then the lines get bigger as the time goes by" she responded

"Shut up before we won't get lunch !!" I told her

In the lunch line I put my earphones in and started to listen to music and I start to zone out. I zone out for a while now we almost near the last part of the line when I feel arms around my waste. I was about to yell at Jade for trying to cuddle with me when I notice it's Luke. I first a get this rush that I can't explain an then I hit him.

"Why the hell did you jump all those lines to get here and why are you being the boundary between my and Jade!!" I semi yelled

"Because I wanted to be next to my date and hug her and because I'm hungry and I want food." He said

"You dumb butt you are tall they could have seen you !! Why didn't they !! Apologize to Jade for cutting her!! Say sorry !! " I tell him

He moves so that I can see Jade am he starts to talk " Jade sorry that I cut you in line and keeping you and Nikki from hearing music separately."

"Apology accepted" Jade responds

"Now Nikki I didn't jump all those ropes to get here and just went over that chain and told the girl I had my friends up there so I can pass through" he said

"Jerk" I said

"What did I do ?" He asked

"You used your good looks to get into here, how rude you were to that girl that fell for you and is thinking you might like them !! " I scolded him

"You think I look cute !!" Luke said

"No I didn't say that" I replied

"So you think I look ugly?" he said

"No, but..." I try to explain

"So you do think I look cute, right Jade" he turns to Jade

"You did say that Nikki" Jade join in

"Jade you're suppose to be my best friend !!" I proclaim

"I am, it's my job to make you suffer at times too haha" she said

"Dang it Luke, you got my best friend under your spell" I tell him

"Jade now you will hit Nikki on the head " he said acting like he had powers, but freaking Jade did hit me on the head that really hurt.

" Jade you know as my best friend you should join forces with me and get revenge" I said to her.

She gave me this smile that she knew exactly what I wanted to do. we then look at Luke and he has this ' crap what did I get myself into' look. hahaha aww poor Luke.

"Girls what are you planning?" Luke says

"Nothing" Jade responds

"So, Luke how are ya?" I said putting my elbow on his shoulder

"Yeah Luke?" Jade said doin the same on the other side

"Umm, I'm scared" he said

"Now !!" I yell

Jade and I start ruffling his hair and he try to stop us, but c'mon there's two of us and we are shorter than him so we easily can move around him. I swear how the heck the other students try to stop us and help him or to move cause the lunch line is moving along.

"Leave the poor guy alone." Carlos said

"Never!! he has to be punish !!" I say

"Sorry sir, we stop" Luke says

"Aye Luke" Jade says

"What ?" Luke says so confuse

"I'm guessing you are the new senior, and know something's about this trouble maker" Carlos tells Luke

"Yeah?" he says still confuse

"Aye dumb butt this fool here is my cousin. The only reason I get away for talking to him like this." I respond

" She's your cousin, how do you do it?" Luke asks

" The trick is to put earphones on or threaten to take away her food" Carlos responds

"Wait so are the rumors true?" Luke asks

"What rumors?" I ask

"The ones with you being troublemaker and being mean to others when you feel like it" he said

"No!!" I yell

"She can tough you can say, but she's not mean or a bully she's actually kind" Carlos says

"That is until you take her food" Jade says

"Well Nikki I'm saying you are mean!" Luke tells me

"Why?" I say

"Because you are holdin up the line and I'm hungry!!" he yells the last part out

" y camina pues sí tienes hambre!" I yell at him in Spanish

"I'm a growin boy that's why I'm hungry" he yells back not knowing what I just said

To say Carlos and Jade didn't burst into laughter would be a lie.

"Dude she said to walk if you're hungry" Jade says

"Well I'm hungry!! I want food !!" Luke whine like a little kid.

"You sound like Nikkie" both Carlos and Jade said

"What I'm a hungry child" I say

"Aww you guys are perfect for each other" Jade says

"Wait are you going with my cousin" Carlos ask and knowing Luke he will say yes to get back at me.

" Ok so let's get your food " I say pushing Luke into the cafeteria

"You afraid that he beat me up " Like says playing around

"Shut up, get your food you were dying for " I tell him

"Nikki I'm playing around" He tells me

"I know " I respond

I don't why but the idea of dating Luke put me in some funk. I haven't dated anyone since the whole Alex thing and I just don't want to go through that pain again. I didn't want here Luke say yes because then I will start liking him because my stupid mind will think I have a chance with him. when I clearly don't, but the most freaky thing of all is that I think I have fallen for him already. I don't want to ruin this friendship we have already. we became so close since we first met in the beginning of summer.

"Nikki you ok" Luke asks me

"Yeah just thinking" I say

"You're no upset that I basically called you a bully right." he asks

"Ha no Luke it's not that I just have a lot in my mind" I say

"About?" he asks

"Life" I say trying not to get him into my life

"Ok you need to be cheered up, so Nikki lets prove a rumor."

"What?" I say so confuse

The next thing he does surprises me. he took my freakin cookie, my cookie !! This boy is a dead man!! I get up running and yelling after him.

"Luke get you dumb butt over here!!" I yell

"Never !!" he yells back

"Luke !! Give me back my cookie" I yell

" Run man!! run don't let her catch you!!" Jorge encourages him

" Jorge you suppose to be my brother" I yell

" Jorge is not here at the moment please leave a message" he says

"I'll get you back " I warn him

" Eat it Luke!! eat the cookie" Jade yells

"Jade !! " I say shocked at her

" hey its revenge !!" Jade said

" For what?" I said

" something will come up." She replied

" I'll deal with you later" I replied

We are basically running around the field about 10 minutes and to my surprise we both arent tired. Yay I stayed in shape over the summer !! thats the first time that happen. But I want my cookie so let me think of my plan. I got it, I go to the middle of the field and just sit on the floor.

" Already tired?" Luke asked

" no, I just sat down becuase I wanted to feel the grass" I said more sarcastically then I intended it to be.

" aww poor Nikki can't keep up" He said walking toward me

" shut it Luke or I will get you back." I told him

"Yeah what are you going to do about it" he said

" Something" I simply said

he looked at me and showed the cookies but he was playing the tall game. I had to jump if I wanted the cookies back. when he turn his head around I grabbed his legs pull him down and attacked him for the cookies. He definaitly didnt see that coming I look down and saw that he was smiling at me and to sa I didnt blush it would be full bowl of crap. Nikki snap out of it, you cant fall him you cant!! I mentally tell myself. So to distract myself I ate the cookie infornt of his face.

" So was it worth chasing me" Luke asked

" heck yeah this cookie is delicous" I respod

"you too adorable Nikki" Luke said

" Shut up lets go back to our friends" I said

"ok lets go then, but you will have to get off me first" He said

Gett off him what ph crap I haven't even notice that I was on him, was I that distracted that I didn't even notice I was basically sitting on him. Freakin Luke, I mentally slap him that made me smile for some reason. I get off him and I start walking back to our friends and he follows and the next thing that came out of Luke's mouth I did not expect.

"Did you guys see that she tried to rape me!!" He loudly said

"what!!" I yell

" Nikkie I'm on 17, you 18 thats a no no " Luke said

" Nikki!! he's just a kid and inocent kid!!" Jade yell

" Whats wrong with you!! harming little kids these days" Jorge said

" I'm innocent I tell you!!" I yell

" No you're not you rapist !!" Josh yelled

" what I'm not a rapist!! you guys are taking things out of context!!" I yell

" No you raped me, I'm putting a restraing order against you !!" Luke yelled

" For what I didnt do anything " I said

" you basically Raped me Nikki! I was once an innocent boy, but thanks to you I'm not anymore!!" Luke replied

" You innocent not even in your dreams" I replied

" so you saying that i was never innocent " He said

" yup " I replied

" you mean sometimes but thats what I liiek about you"

That's what I like about you

You hold me tight

Tell me I'm the only one

Wanna come over tonight?

I sang when he said that, but what surprised me next was when he started to sing back

Keep on whispering in my ear

Tell me all the things that I wanna hear

'Cause it's true, that's what I like about you

" Luke you can sing" I said so surprised

" not even but you can " He said

" not even I was playing around" I said

" Stop lying Nikki you are a good singer you should sing more" He said

" Nah, plus I dont want people to know that I can sing I only told Jade cause she's my best friend and Ali Kat cause she the bff,  da homie, da sistah" I said

" hahaha but seriously you should you have a beuatiful voice" He said and I blushed

" I should sing? Luke you have to sing more you have an amazing voice, I think fell in love with your voice" I said not really thinking

" Aww you fell in love wit me" He said

" I said your voice not you" I replied

" What ever you say cupcake, c'mon lets get to class" he said as the bell rang

we walked together to class I completley forgetting about Jade, oops hopefully she doesn't kill me. I'm not really going to tell you how class went cause that would be boring all we did for statistics was watch a moving so nothing to tell about except that Arturo fell off the chair. It was the last period of the day and I wish I was still chasing Luke for my cookie. It was the best lunch in like forever, last time I had so much fun was when carlos accidently called Jade a hooker. That was funny, but he did hear it with out us telling him the story or the fact it was Jade but it was funny!! When I got out of school I walk my usual route home and this time no one interrupted my walk. All I could think about was the fact I think I like Luke a lot, but I don't want to ruin our friendship. He's an amazing person but I doubt anything will happen to between us. I'm almost home when all of sudden someone grabs me from behind.

Hi you guys!! Iknow its been like a month or two since I last updated!! Wel let me fill you up on what happen I finish my math course for early start, when that finish I went to texas which was a surprise trip for me because I really didnt know I was going to go there. Hey it was an amazing trip and I really enjoyed so much becuse I wasnt in charge of filming it or taking pictures. I actually got to enjoy my vacation. Texas was freakin beautiful man do I love the country.  An when i came back I had two weeks tog et everything ready for college. Speaking of college im here right now. I'm in my dorm just chillin woth my roomate. Today was my first day of school and it was amazing even if i got lost once only. Anyway on tuesdays are most likely when I will post because I come out at 12:30 so I have basically a whole day. Although im updating today because i have things to take care of tomorrow to settle in so yeah. well leave a coment vote, suggest ideas and enjoy school or still your vaction. See you next week!! bye love peace~ Jenny