Breaking Down these Walls

Nikki was one of the funniest, caring, random girl you will ever meet. She is a senior in this not really important academy. Her friends will always see her smiling laughing and just loving life. They knew some things about her life but not all. They don't know what abuse she gets from her family everday, the people that are suppose to love her. Don't get me wrong she does get along with her family and she loves them, but there is switch or a glitch in her family where it turns from love to hate. All she wants in life is love, but sadly she doesn't get it. Instead she gets death glares and verbal abuse from her ex boyfriend Alexander. Meet Alexander a junior at the same academy as Nikki he was a transfer there junior, but instantly popular. He is part of the "popular crowd" as you may say it. Always getting what he wants; the girls and the fact that he is the first Junior to make captain of the school soccer team. He had a lovely family not, he has a horrible life but when he meets

5. Chapter 5

Nikki's P.O.V.

After the whole wierd thing happening in class im finally walking home my sweet sweet home!!! I'm missing my bed too much, see my bed and I have a secret realationship I love it so much and my bed loves me so much that it makes it so hard to get off it. This is the reason why I have an alarm on since 5 in the morning because it takes me two hours to get off it. It's so comfortable, i'm not kidding, its to damn comfortable anyways back to the reality.

I'm walking home listening to my music on my phone. I was listening to sleeping with sirens they actually are an awesome band sorry newbie my bestie Yesi !! Aka Tiffany showed me their music and I fell in love !! And the whole Tiffany thing she made it up cause apparently my name is very white so we have Britney, Ashley, Tiffany, Nikki, and Amanda !! Weird right !!

I was so space out thanks to the incredible music that I didn't notice Silvia was trying to get my attention.

" Thanks a lot loser for like completely ignoring me!" she said

"Sorry I spaced out" I said

" No no friendship over !!" she said

Silvia I'm sorry please forgive me !" I said

"Only if you buy me Hot Cheetos and an Arizona " she said

"You just wanted food didn't you?" I said

"Maybe" she said

" Only you Silvia only you" I said

"Shut up, so are you going to buy me my food?" she said

"Only if you tell me over summer and why the hell chocolate came to the academy!" I said

"Chocolate? ohh Alex ok ! only if you come to my house after buy me my food!!" She said

I thought about it for a little bit, do I want to go to her house or my comfy bed to sleep. House, bed, house, bed, HOUSE, BED, HOUSE, fine I'll sleep later. Silvia be grateful I'm losing sleep to hear chisme, ok it's going my fault for my lack of sleep.

"Fine lets go" I said

"Yay! I knew we were friends for a reason!" she yelled

We crossed the street to the liquor store where students from our rival school were coming out and giving us dirty looks.

"Hey cupcake I'm sorry you lost, just suck it up and be a good loser don't be a sore loser, you're gonna win other games. " I said

" Why don't you shut up, you guys suck that goal was all luck!!" she said

" hey the kick might have been weak, but thats what you get for thinking that it won't go through"  I said

" pure luck" she replied

" always expect the unexpected mate" i replied

" its all luck, you guys aren't good" she replied

" we'll see" i said with a smirk

" sure" she replied

" see you in play offs" I said

" if you even make it to play offs" She said

" oh we will " I said

" too confident, mate" she sass me

" nah, it faith and hope " I said

" huh" is all she said

" I have hope that our team will do their best to make it to play offs and I have faith in us, simple as that" I said

" Yeah your God won't take you to play offs" She said

" I know he won't, we will, but my God is going to support us" I said

"Jesus Freak." She stated

"Let me be a Jesus freak!! He has my back no matter what !! " I yelled and went into the store.

" really Nikki let me be a Jesus freak" Sil said

" Yeah I know, I could have come up with a better Jesus refrence" I said

" Hey we have Jesus thats all that matters" Sil responded.

" True that, now go get your snacks before I run off with my money" I said

" same old Nikki" She said

" she aint going nowhere missy" I say

" You better not " She replied

we got all our food and I paid for it obviously, and started to walk to her house well apartment same thing you live in it dont ya. Anyway on the way back we talk about wierd things and how weirder I got apparently to her. She started to use big words on me and I was like gurl I'm smart not a genius ok. And then she told me to get on her level. And then we talk about where the hell my food goes cause I eat like there is no tomorrow but dont gain any weight. Yeah we talk about random stuff all the time its just how we are.

Ok finaly we got to her house even if it was about five minutes away from the store we were walking slow, hey thats what talking makes you do. Slow down the pace of your wakling right? I don't know what I am talking about, anyway when we got her house I went straight to the fridge and got Inca Kola out and I know I should be tired of drinking this soda because ive been drinking for the past two months, but no I'm still drinking it.

"Yeah just go straight to the kitchen like you own this house" Sil said

" I own the food in the house" I said

" yeah, how?" She asked

"Simply that you have a peruvian drink in your house knowing that I was coming back soon" I said

" your point is " She said

" That I eat al your food, might as well put in some peruvian food in here too. " I said

"Only your logic Nikki" She said

" But you love me" I said

' yeah yeah yeah " she said

" shut up and tell me the chisme" I said

"ok fine.....
                                                     Flash back In Silvia P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was half of Summer already and all I have done is take care of my little sister and gone to church, well we did have good events with church. I like going to church a lot, my friends there and ofcourse my God, my savoir, that looks after me is always there. I am part of the Alavanza group, so I sing for my lord and for others who want to hear his message. Hey I might be Church, God loving freak, but dont mess with me I will go bonkers on you and I mean it.  Anyway back to me not doing anything in summer, freakin Nikki right now she's in Peru probably either eating food, looking for food, or chasing her cousin around a park to give her back her food. Man does the girl eat, but she doesn't gain weight, I dont know how.

I'm currently cleaning the kitchen when I hear my cousin, Ernie, and another of his friends come in, I dont think they can see me. EWW the stench of sweat came into the kitchen, what the hell did these guys do to smell this horrible and what the hell did they came here. This ain't there house, man go take a shower stinky boys. Nikki you better be smelling manuer or some kind of crap, if I'm going to suffer smelling so disgusting so are you. Even if you are countries apart.

"dude did you see that girl at the park she was totally checking me out." His friend said

" Yeah, Luis he was checking you out when I was right there" Alex said

" y'all are wrong that girl was into me " Ernie said

" ernie you to innocent, maybe she was looking at you. But the question is now would you have blushed or not." Alex said

" I don't blush man" Ernie said trying to defend himself.

" There it is, Ernie is blushing look how red his face is getting." Luis said

" Shut Up man, Im gonna take a piss be back soon" Ernie said getting up the couch im going to have to disinfect.

I was about to go out from hiding when all of the sudden I hear something that catches my attention.

"So are really gonna transfer?" Luis asked

" Yeah, I am " He said

" for her ?" He asked

" no. I hate her " He said

" dude really then why are you transfering " He asked

" to make her life hell" He said

"Why are you going to do that if she doesnt care anmore" Luis said

" She cares " Alex said

" How you know " Luis asked

" Cause I notice when she stares at me when she's around me" He said

" What makes her so special?" Luis asked while getting up heading toward the kitchen

oh crab cakes Im going to be found and probably killed by own cousin and his friends. ahh let there be a miracle right now so they won't see me. "Cause she has something that is mine" Alex said while gettign up. "And that  is?" Luis asked " her ...." "Alex ... and friend help get the water out of the truck" My uncle interrupted. Thank you Jesus for saving me here. Both of them turn around and headed toward the garage, I come out of hiding and go to my room and pretend I was there the whole time. When I come out, I run into Ernie and I tell him where the guys are at and he follows. When I go to my room and cant stop thinking what Nikki has that belongs to Alex. I thought about it really closely.. could it ... nah.. it cant be... or can it.

Flash Back Over

"So what do you think it means?" Silvia asked

" I don't know " I lied

( Author's Note) : OK its been like ages since I last updated, but hey senior year is hard and especially if you are trying torise up your grades because they went down a little for missing class due to soccer. But lets not al the blame on soccer I had homework to catch up on doing, quizzes, test, some projects. I also have veen send my stuff to colleges to see if I get accepted to any, I'll find out sooner or later and you guys I am frakin scared to get rejected. Prom !!! three weeks away and I already found my dress i just need my heels!! ok anyway heres my short update sorry for the long time thing and I hope you dont hate me comment below if it was good what else should I do and stuff like that. I will update more after things start to cool down a bit so maybe after spring break or during that time sometime in next month. OMG you guys the spring concert in my school is coming up and since I have music we have to perform and I'm sing with my friend!! I'm happy and scared at the same time, cause last time I had to perform in front of twenty other people I had a panic attacka and now imagine more people !!! yeah ahh but hopefully I do good cause my friend tzic is making me sing at random times infront of people to help me. ok well thats that and I hope you dint hate me and love yall, bye my little potatoes!!!! peace love - Jenny