Bad Boy Changed Me ~ (Zayn Malik)

Zayn Malik was known as the Bradford Bad Boy, he had a bad reputation, he is an a gang. He never loved a girl before. When he meets Jennifer, a sweet, kind girl, he changes, but not only that, he changed Jennifer. Will he fall in love?? Or will he dump her like the rest?? Why does Jennifer change??

9. Chapter 9

A/N: I'm thinking to make a 2nd part to this story.. What do you think??

Zayn's POV:

It has been 3 days that Jennifer doesn't want to talk to me, because of that bitch, and 3 days that Alex dude keeps talking to her and flirting, I don't like that. I got this felling in my chest when I see him get near her. yes, I get jealous. But I also see how Jennifer change, she's not that sweet, kind girl I met, but I still love her to death. I need to tell her that, I don't want that Alex to get her.

"Zayn baby, want to go to the bathroom with me?" Ashley asked, that little bitch

"How about you take some other guy, slut" I said

"Zayn what's wrong baby?" she asked

"Don't call me that! Because of your damn fault, Jennifer is mad at me!" I yelled angrily

"But why do you care?!" she asked. If this bitch only knew.

Emma's POV:

I was walking to my science class when I hear voices. I recognize it, it Zayn's and the hoe. I walked farther and saw them, Mr. Adams is not in class yet. Nor the students. Wow! after what that slut did to Jennifer, he's still talking to her! what a shame!

"Zayn what's wrong baby?" Ashley asked, what the hell?!

"Don't call me that! Because of your damn fault, Jennifer is mad at me!" he screamed at her. Exactly!

"But why do you care?!" she asked. Bitch! Nobody cares about you!

"I care, because I'm in love with her! I care because she's not a bitch like some other girls that I know. I love her to death, I wouldn't leave her for anything nor anybody, especially for a slut! Get this in your head, I-LOVE-JENNIFER, NOT YOU!!" He said, than she slapped her.

"I hate you!" she screamed

"Fine with me!" he said, than she left. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! He loves her??? I need to know everything.

Zayn's POV:

I'm so glad she finally left! Thank God!

"Zayn I need to talk to you" Emma said.

"What is it about?" I asked

"Jennifer" she said

"What happened?? she ok??" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, she's fine. sorry, but I heard your conversation with Ashley. Is it true? You actually love Jennifer?" She asked

"Yeah, but I never had the chance to tell her. If this hadn't happened, I would've tell her all my feelings. But she doesn't love me back, she probably likes that Alex" I said looking down

"Oooh, someone is jealous. Zayn, she doesn't like Alex, he's like a brother to her. Tell her about your feelings, because if you wait to long, someone is going to steal her heart. Heads up, she loves a boy that I'm looking at right now" she said, wait, she's looking at me.

"Wait, your talking about me?" I asked

"You'll find out! Now go after her, bad boy." she said and smiled.

"Thanks so much Emma" I said, she nodded, and left. I'll tell her.

Jennifer's POV:

I'm so glad I finished 3rd period. But ugh! Zayn is in my 4th period. He's probably talking to that slut. I went in the classroom, but Zayn is not here. oh well!

"Hey Jennifer" Alex said

"Oh hey! Did you do your homework?" I asked

"Yeah, will part of it." He said laughing, I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, part of it" I said

"What about you? did you do your homework?" he asked, I shook my head

"Nah, I didn't feel like it" I said

"Damn! since when did you became Mrs. Badass??" he asked, I laughed, but than stopped, remembering Zayn

"Since someone changed" I said

"Yeah! that SOMEONE changed you a lot. you don't do your homework, start cursing, don't care about nothing" he said and chuckle. than Zayn came in.

"Jennifer, can I talk to you?" He asked

"I don't know, can you?" I said

"May I talk to you for a minute please?" He asked

"For what?? So you can bring up that slut again? so you can tell me in my face that I'm a damn liar?!" I said, I was getting frustrated.

"No, I just want to tell you something important, please. let me speak" he said

"I'll go to the restroom" Alex said, I just nodded

"Spill it Malik" I said

"Yes I know, I already said I'm sorry, but I mean it. this was all my fault, if I had believe you instead of that slut, this wouldn't of happened. I'm really sorry, and no I'm not Ashley's friend anymore. Will you forgive me?" he asked with pleaded eyes.

"I-I don't know" I said looking down

"I'll do anything, so you can forgive me, anything" he said getting closer. my heart started beating very fast.

"Why do you want me to forgive you that bad?" I asked

"This is another important thing I want to tell you. Because I'm truly madly in love with you, ever since I saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful girl I ever lay eyes on, and it's true you are. I never wanted to admit that I liked you or love you. But there's no doubt that I do. I really love you Jennifer" he said cupping my face. I felt tears in my cheek, I can't believe he actually does, but what if he's playing with my feelings? like David.

"Zayn I-" I got interrupted

"I know I know, you don't love me" he said looking down

"The truth is, I do. I love you too, is just that.. I'm scared. If you ever find another girl that's way prettier than me, you'll leave me, and I'll be broken. What if you love-" he cut me off. But something unexpected happened, he kissed me. I kissed him back. I felt sparkles in my stomach. than I pulled away.

"I'll never love anyone else but you" he said.

"Jennifer, would you be my girlfriend?" he asked. OMG!!! I'm about to scream.

"I-I umm.. I-" I couldn't speak

"I'll understand, don't-" I cut him off by kissing him, he smiled, I blushed.

"I do" I said. he smiled

"You don't know how happy I am" he said. he pecked my lips.

"Will, will, will. look at those lovebirds" Louis said.

"Totally" Zayn said.

"Zayn are you going to take her to meet the rest?" Liam asked

"Oh yeah! Babe you wanna come today after we do our project? I'll show you the rest of the gang and everything, and I'm going to present my beautiful girlfriend to everybody, so they'll know your mine" Zayn said, I smiled

"Sure" I said, than the teacher came. Everybody came too. I can't believe I'm Zayn's girlfriend. I smiled to myself. love him so much!