Bad Boy Changed Me ~ (Zayn Malik)

Zayn Malik was known as the Bradford Bad Boy, he had a bad reputation, he is an a gang. He never loved a girl before. When he meets Jennifer, a sweet, kind girl, he changes, but not only that, he changed Jennifer. Will he fall in love?? Or will he dump her like the rest?? Why does Jennifer change??

8. Chapter 8

Jennifer's POV:

We got lunch and started talking about stuff, and I see Zayn talking with the girl that slapped me, is Ashley. She's touching his arm, I think he's laughing of something she said. Than Niall told him something in his ear. I just frown, I got this feeling in my stomach, jealousy?? No I can't! I guess she's right, he likes her after all. I turned to Emma.

"You really have feelings for that boy, don't you?" Emma said, I just looked down, playing with my food. I admit, I do.

"But he's not for me" I said looking at them again. This time he saw me, and stopped laughing. I just looked away.

"It's alright, don't worry about him Jennifer, you'll know if he actually does love you, maybe he's just friends with Ashley, and he doesn't know what she did and said to you, you should tell him" she said, trying to make me feel better. I shook my head.

"Like if he's going to listen to me. he didn't a few minutes ago, why would he know?" I said. she was about to say something, but I interrupted her.

"Just leave it, I'll forget about it" I said. And we started talking about ourselves until I herd a husky voice behind me, I know perfectly who's voice that is. ZAYN. And not only that, the slut came with him.

"Hey, umm Jennifer. Can I talk to you?" he asked, than I looked at him, and saw Ashley behind him. She glared at me. Than I felt something in my chest that I never felt before, it's not jealousy, is something worst.

"Really? Will guess what? Now, I don't want to talk to you" I said now turning to face Emma.

"Jennifer please, I'll explain to you ok? And I have something to tell you, it's very important" he said

"Hmm, will I got something to tell you, GET- OUT- OF- MY- SIGHT. What makes you think that I want to talk to you, when you bring your slutty friend??" I asked harshly. Wow! what happened to me?? I never spoken that way before. But I guess it time for a CHANGE!

"I'm sorry, ok. But I need to talk to you in private" he said

"Will, I don't want to. How about you tell your little girlfriend what you need. since you let her get all over you" I said, remembering his words.

"She's not my girlfriend. Ashley would you leave, I have to talk to her" he said, I just rolled my eyes. Emma was surprised that I said all that to him. Ashley finally left.

"Can we go outside for a minute?" he asked

"Only ONE Malik" I said. we went outside.

"Look, Liam told me to talk to you, I'm sorry, I didn't know until Niall told me, that some girls saw it too, and Ashley finally told me the truth" he said

"So if Liam hadn't told you to talk to me, you wouldn't. if Niall didn't know, and hadn't tell you, you wouldn't know, and you wouldn't believe me still. and you'll still think I'm a slut like your friend" I said almost yelling.

"I would've talk to you some how. and I would've known the truth soon or later. And I know your not a slut, I never meant those words, I was mad. Jennifer please forgive me, now that I know the truth, I don't want you to be mad at me" he said, with pleaded eyes.

"So she told you everything?" I asked, and he nodded. "Nothing is left?" I asked him, he shook his head. he still believed her. "did she tell you that she hates me because I'm your friend?" I asked

"No. she just said, she kind of got jealous because you were talking to me. why?" he said. wow! he believed that lie.

"No just asking" I said

"So we cool?" he asked, I faked a smile.

"Yeah" I said and left. outside of me I was mad, inside I'm a mad lion.

"So y'all ok?" Emma asked

"Yeah, but he still friends with her" I said disappointed.

"What?! after he knew the truth?!" she said

"The problem is, he still believes her, I told him if she said everything, he said yes. so why would I tell him?" I asked

"Wow! he's totally a dick!" she said, and I nodded. the bell ring.

"Will see ya after class" I said

"Ok, bye" she said. I went back to class. I couldn't stop thinking of Zayn. GOD! Get him out of my head!! I need to tell him!! I NEED TO TELL HIM!

30 minutes past.

I was going to the bathroom, when I saw Zayn and Ashley in a room. wow! he can't stop it! after what she did! I went inside and acted like I needed a book. But they kept talking. I left. WOW! I can't believe he didn't notice I was there. oh I'm sorry, he was to busy with Mrs.Hoe

"Finally class is over!!" Emma said

"I know right! Finally!" I said as we're heading to our lockers. Than I herd someone. It was HIM.

"Jennifer, I want-" I cut him off

"Don't have to tell me anything" I said coldly and started to get my things.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked

"Just forget about it" I said, finally got my stuff

"Tell me what's wrong" he said touching my cheek, I quickly shoved it away. I can't stand it anymore.

"Don't ever touch me, nor talk to me again!" I said, and ran and got out of the school building. Going to my bus.

Zayn's POV:

What did I do wrong??

"Emma, you know her, what happened? why is she mad at me? Is it still, because I hurt her, and I said all those stuff to her?" I asked her

"Are you stupid?! She's not only like that because of what you did! She's like that because THAT bitch, you have as a friend, slapped her, and told her, if she sees her trying to get you she'll hurt her!" She said very angry. WHAT?! Ashley said that??

"That's not true" I said

"See?! why do you think she's mad?! because you still believe that slut!" she said angrily. SHIT!

"Why didn't she tell me??" I asked

"Why do you think she'll bother to tell you when you don't even listen to her?!" she said

"I would've" I said

" Really?!?Well, you were to busy flirting with that hoe, you didn't notice she was in the room" she said, than she left.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I ruined everything! now how am I going to get her??!