Bad Boy Changed Me ~ (Zayn Malik)

Zayn Malik was known as the Bradford Bad Boy, he had a bad reputation, he is an a gang. He never loved a girl before. When he meets Jennifer, a sweet, kind girl, he changes, but not only that, he changed Jennifer. Will he fall in love?? Or will he dump her like the rest?? Why does Jennifer change??

5. Chapter 5

Jennifer POV:

35 min past

Finally it's time to lunch! I'm going to the bathroom to wash my hands.

"Hey little dumb shit" I heard a girl said, she looks like those slutty ones. I just ignore her, than she pulled my hair

"You have to answer dumbass!" She said. than she stopped pulling my hair. what is wrong with her?!

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed

"I'm coming to warn you. Take, or even try to take Zayn from me, your little dumb self will end up in the hospital. So I suggest you to stay away from him, or you'll regret it" she said.

"What is your problem?! I don't even know him, plus I just met him" I said to her angry. she slapped me.

"Bitch please, I saw you flirting with him and trying to get him, but he don't like your ugly ass, he loves me dumbass! He's mine alright! only mine! get the picture?" She said, than left.

I felt my cheek burned, my eyes are watery. God! I knew this would of happened. Since he's popular.

Than Emma came, I quickly wiped the tears.

"Hey girl, wa- are you alright?" she asked, I just looked down and nodded.

"No your not, you've been crying" she said trying to see why I was crying.

"No I'm alright, I just remembered something sad" I lied to her

"Than look at me, what's wrong?" she said, I looked at her and she gasped.

"What the heck happened to your cheek?!" she asked

"N-nothing, I wa-" she cut me off

"Who the hell did this to you Jennifer?!" she asked madly

"It was the girl that always tried to get Zayn" I said looking down

"That son of bitch is going to hear me!" she said angrily

"No don't tell her, plus I'm not trying to get Zayn to love me, because I know he doesn't. So if you go and tell her she'll think I'm fighting for him." I said, looking down sadly

"Wait, she told you your trying to get Zayn?"

"Yeah, she said if I even try, that she'll do something to me, because he's all hers" I said with teary eyes.

"She's a dumbass bitch! you barely talk to him, plus he don't like her, and she knows your not a bitch like her" she said

"Just leave it, I'll try to stop talking to him, especially after what he did, anyways he's no good for me, people keep staring and talking about me" I said wiping all the tears.

"Wait! Hold up! what did he do to you?!" She asked

"He grabbed my waist harshly, because he got mad that I was talking to Alex, than he told me to stop talking to him. but I won't listen, and when he notice he had hurt me, he tried to say sorry, but I just left" I said

"There's a bad and a good thing about it. Bad, because he's aggressive, he shouldn't of done that. Good, because that means he's jealous because you talked to a boy, and he likes you"

"Yeah sure he is" I said

"I'm serious, he is jealous, you'll see. But anyways, It'll be alright, let's go to lunch. Remember, if you need anything tell me" she said, and I nodded.

____________________________________________

"Yes finally! out of this school!" Emma said. I laughed

"True!" I told Emma

We were about to leave, when someone stopped me.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Zayn asked me

"I'll see you in the bus ok?" Emma told me, I just nodded

"Jennifer, I am so sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you, I just got out of control. but I promise you I never wanted that to happened" he said, his eyes looked sad. I know he was saying the truth.

"But why did you get mad?" I asked him

"I don't know, I guess because he looked like he wanted you, but I know he didn't, but I'm really sorry" he said again. I thought for a minute. I'll forgive him.

"It's alright, all of us make mistakes" I smiled

"Thank God! I thought you wouldn't forgive me" he said. I chuckled. we started to talk and when we got in the bus, he sit with his friends and I sit beside Emma.

"Did you tell him, what the bitch said and do??" Emma asked. I shook my head

"Why?"

"Because she'll make a big deal about it and blah blah blah" I said

"True"

"I'm just going to forget about it" I said

We got to our stop and we said our goodbyes. I saw Zayn and his friends, he waved for me to wait for him, so I did.

"Jennifer, these are my niggas or friends, whatever it works for you. This is Liam, Niall, Louis, and Harry"

"Guys, this is Jennifer, a good friend of mine"

"Nice to meet you" they said, and smiled

"Nice to meet you too" I smiled back.

"Your right Zayn, she's really pretty" Louis said. I turned red

"Louis! I'll kick your ass!" Zayn said

"True! Jennifer don't take this the wrong way, but your pretty hot" Harry said.

"Harry! I'll kick your ass harder! stop flirting with her!" Zayn said to him, I just chuckle.

"We agreed too!" Liam, and Niall said.

Zayn just gave them a evil look.

"Will I got to go, I'll see y'all later" I said

" Alright, see ya! Take care!" they said

"Wait" Zayn said

"Yes?"

"What do you think of the guys?" he asked

"They're great, they're funny. it's funny because they all look bad boys in school, but they all have their two sides" I said smiling, Zayn chuckle

"Haha, yup! They're funny. But they're in the same gang as I am, but you know, I'm the leader". He said. that explains it all.

"Oh ok, and yeah, I can see that" I laughed. "Will, I really need to go, I'll see you later, and tell the guys that I hope we'll talk again" I said smiling

"Alright babe, see you later. And yes I'll tell them. take care beautiful" he said, and we hugged, and we kissed (in the cheeks)

Zayn's POV:

"Did you tell her?" Niall asked

"No, I just couldn't. I'll tell her when she knows me better, because she doesn't know about the gang and everything" I told him

"Your going to tell her about what??" Harry asked

"That I-" Liam cut me off

"That he loves her" he said

"Ohhhhh, our Bradford Bad Boy is in love!" They said

"Shut up! Y'all will fall in love too!" I punched them lightly

"True mates we might" Niall said

"Will see ya later, I'm going home! bye my niggas!"

"Bye Love Bird!" They said. I just rolled my eyes.

I'm going to tell Jennifer how I feel when she knows me. Tomorrow I'll take her to see the rest of the gang and what we do.

Jennifer's POV:

I got home and ate, and headed to my room. I got a text.

From: Unknown

Hey beautiful ;) what are you doing?

How did he get my number?

To: Zayn

Hey! :) good thank you! && nothin just laying down. but how did you get my number?

From: Zayn

Someone ;)

To: Zayn

Whatever. :p && we forgot to do our project.

From: Zayn

Yup! We did! I don't wanna do no shit. it's boring :(

To: Zayn

Your a very bad boy! ^.^ no wonder your The Bradford Bad Boy :) && come to my house, cuz we need to finished that project!

From: Zayn

Missed me already? ;) && yes that's me beautiful :) && babe, we have 2 more weeks to do it, why today? :(

To: Zayn

You wished! :0 && I know, but fine then :p

From: Zayn

Alright babe, I'll be at your house in 10 min ;)

To: Zayn

Ok :)

I'll bring all my stuff that we need.

5 min later. I herd a knock. I opened it. I FROZED. I wasn't expecting to see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Who do you think it is??

• Is it Zayn??