Bad Boy Changed Me ~ (Zayn Malik)

Zayn Malik was known as the Bradford Bad Boy, he had a bad reputation, he is an a gang. He never loved a girl before. When he meets Jennifer, a sweet, kind girl, he changes, but not only that, he changed Jennifer. Will he fall in love?? Or will he dump her like the rest?? Why does Jennifer change??

4. Chapter 4

Zayn's POV:

I got so damn happy when I herd mine and Jennifer's name. Finally I'm working with her.

"You may start the project now, if you need more paper there's more in the desk" He said. I went up to Jennifer.

"Hey cutie, ready to work?" I said to her, she just smiled

"Yeah" she said getting her stuff.

"Or actually, let's do work at home, since you know we live in the same neighbourhood, and I'm close to your house. Plus I want to talk to you" I said smiling at her

"Aren't we going to get in trouble if we don't work?" she asked me, but I know she doesn't want to talk

"Nah, he's not even paying attention to what we're doing" I told her

"So what do you want to talk about?" she asked

"You like it here?" I asked

"Yes, Bradford is very nice-" I cut her off

"I mean, here, in this school" I said

"Yeah, why?" she asked

"Because every time you walk in to school, you put your head down. Is someone bothering you?" I asked, if there's someone bothering her, I'll ripped their throat out.

"No, no one is. it's just that people keep staring at me, like if I'm important. I don't know, but, if someone bumps into me or accidentally hits me, they just say 'I'm so so sorry, are you alright, please forgive me, I won't do it again'. It's just weird, I wonder why do they act like that towards me?? it's like, if I'm dating the president, and I'm going to tell him to kill them because of what they did" she said to me, looking at my eyes. I think people started to think that I fancy her, or she's special to me.

"I'm sure they're not scare of you, look at you, your the most beautiful girl ever, and your so innocent" I said touching her hair, and looking at her. she blushed.

"I hope they're not, and that's not true." she said looking down. who would tell her that's she's not beautiful?? NOBODY.

"It's so true. And nah, they're not trust me, probably it's something else" I said to her

"Hope so" she said

"How old are you?" I asked

"16, turning 17 in a week" she said with a smile "you?" she asked, I just chuckled.

"I just turned 18" I told her, she just smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" she said nervously.

"Do you ever show your other side of you?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked her

"Like this side of you, your sweet, caring, and protective. But there's also another side of you that people always see. Dangerous, and bad" she said

"Have you seen the bad side of me?" I asked. she looked down, she got very nervous.

"I-I, u-umm-" I cut her off.

"Do I scare you Jennifer?" I asked her, looking at her eyes, than the bell rings.

"I-I, u-umm, go to go, see you later". She said heading to the door. I do scare her.

Jennifer's POV:

Thank God the bell ring, I didn't wanted to answer that question. But honestly, he did scared me, but at the same time, I like being with him.

10 min past

"Please take out your sheet that I told you to bring back, we'll go over it" My teacher said. Oh gosh, I forgot mine at my locker.

"Mrs. Adams, can I go get mine in my locker?" I asked

"Yes" she said

I went to my locker, and I was grabbing my stuff.

"Hey Jennifer! how are you?" Alex said

"Oh, hey Alex! I'm good thank you, how about you?" I asked

"I'm great thanks. To be honest your beautiful" he said, I blushed

"Thanks, your not so bad yourself" I said

"Aha, sure, I'll see you later cheeky" he said, than he left. Than I hear a fake cough, I turned around to see Zayn. He looks mad.

"Who is he?" he asked, but mad.

"He's a friend" I said

"Hmm, that didn't seem like it" he said getting more angry

"Will not for you, but we're friends and that's it" I said getting pissed

"Sure, I herd him calling you 'beautiful' and 'cheeky', he's flirting with you and you let him, do you have feeling for him?" he asked angrily.

"No, I don't have feelings for him. and what's wrong? you call me that too, so what's the matter?, unlike you, you let a slut get all over you, and you let her" I said getting angry

"Are you jealous?" he asked with a smirk

"No, I should ask you that question, since you got angry that he talked to me that way" I said

"I don't get jealous of nobody, and I didn't got angry, I just didn't liked how he talked and looked at you" he said getting angry again, I just rolled my eyes

"Will I'm sorry, he's my friend, and he'd talked to me that way before, and I don't mind if he still does" I said getting pissed again. I was about to turned around, when Zayn grabbed my waist harshly and pinned me by the wall.

"Look, I don't like how he looks at you, I don't want you to talk to him anymore" he said, still holding my waist. What is wrong with him?!

"What is wrong with you?! And you still ask if I'm scared of you?! You don't tell me what to do! he's my friend, and just because you don't like how he looks at me, it'll mean I'll stop talking to him! and let go! Your hurting me!" I said, I felt a tear in my cheek. he quickly let go off me.

"I'm sorry, I-" I cut him off

"Save it, I need to go to class" I said heading back to my class.

Zayn's POV:

I totally fucked up! Damn it! I totally hurt her. I scared her, now she'll be scare of me every time she sees me. she won't forget me. I need to apologise. I can't stand seeing her like this. I went to the bathroom, and saw Niall.

"Hey mate! what's up?" He said. I just smiled weakly

"Hey" I said

"Are you alright mate? you look sad" he said.

"No, I'm not alright. I just scared Jennifer, and not only that, I hurt her. She cried and left, she won't forget me" I said looking up.

"You really like that girl man! I never in my life seen you like this because of a girl. I think you starting to fall in love" he said

"Yes Niall, Your right. I am. but I'm afraid she doesn't love me back"

"Wow, never herd you admit that. you really love her than. and I can tell she loves you too" he said

"Yeah, after I scared her to death" I said sarcastically.

"Just tell her your sorry, and how you feel about her, I'm sure she'll understand why you acted the way. And I'm pretty sure she loves you too"

"Thanks man! For everything"

"Ask if you need any help"

I'll tell her, and how I feel.