Bad Boy Changed Me ~ (Zayn Malik)

Zayn Malik was known as the Bradford Bad Boy, he had a bad reputation, he is an a gang. He never loved a girl before. When he meets Jennifer, a sweet, kind girl, he changes, but not only that, he changed Jennifer. Will he fall in love?? Or will he dump her like the rest?? Why does Jennifer change??

18. Chapter 18

A/N: This Chapter Is Crazy Too!! And Nasty! xD

Jennifer's POV:

I got out of the classroom, and went to get my stuff from my locker... To my lovely surprise I saw Zayn and Amanda, they were talking and laughing... I can't stand it anymore, Zayn won't tell me things, Zayn is letting her touch him, Zayn lied to me, all ZAYN ZAYN ZAYN!! I pass by them, I hope they didn't notice me because I don't want to see Zayn's face right now.

"Jennifer wait.. Your coming with me right?" Zayn asked behind me, I shook my head, trying to hold back my tears

"Why? I thought you were coming with me" he said, and I just shook my head

"Jennifer your going with me, get in the car" he said, I got in without saying anything, he looked at me

"Aren't you going to talk?" he asked and I shook my head, he wanted me to shut up, than I will

"Why?" he asked, I'm about to scream

"Why?! What do you mean why?! you told me to shut the fuck up!! And I'm doing it, so why are you asking why I'm not talking?!" I said pissed

"Look, I didn't mean it... I was just mad ok. I'm sorry" he said, than Amanda came, I rolled my eyes

"Zaynie, I'm ready to go" she said, and I'm ready to slap you

"Get in the back-" I interrupted him

"No. it's fine, get in the passenger seat... since your coming I'll just be there like a lost puppy. I'll go in the bus, because I know y'all gonna be busy talking" I said getting out of the car, but Zayn grabbed my wrist

"Your not going anywhere, your coming with me" Zayn said

"Who you think you are to tell me what to do?" I asked

"I'm your boyfriend so-" I interrupted him

"Now you think your my boyfriend.... Hours ago, you didn't show that you are" I said frustrated

"Jennifer we won't discuss this here, get in the damn car-" I interrupted him again, he have to chose now

"No, I'm not going to be here with your little 'friend', it's me or her" I said

"Don't do this now, she needs a ride" he said, I just shook my head

"There's a bus" I said, he just looked at me, I was getting pissed that this little bitch won't bother to leave

"Look, she has to come with us" he said

"No, she has to come with YOU because I'm taking the bus" I said and headed to the bus, I'm over pissed that he rather go with Amanda than with his own damn girlfriend, oh I'm sorry he forgets that I am his girlfriend when he's with her. I got to the bus and saw Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry. Liam came up to me, and sat beside me.

"Hey, didn't you suppose to go with Zayn?" Liam asked, I shook my head

"Nah, why would I go if his ex is going too, and what I can see he rather go with her than with me" I said

"Oh, Niall told me about Amanda. and no, Zayn wouldn't chose a bitch like her over you" he said

"Will he just did. I told him me or her, and he clearly chose her" I said

"He told you that?" he asked

"No, but he said Amanda had to come. but I wouldn't stay and watch how she get all over him" I said looking down

"Probably they just want to talk a bit, you know since it's been a long time. but I know Zayn wouldn't chose her over you" he said. We started talking till we got to our stop

"Liam thanks for everything, you guys are the best" I said hugging him and the rest of the guys

"You know we will always be here for you, no matter what" Niall said, and I nodded

"Do you want us to take you home?" Louis asked, I shook my head, because they would've take me to Zayn's

"No, it's ok. I'll stay at mines, not Zayn's... I need a break, but thanks" I said and they nodded

"But Harry, can you come with me, we need to talk.. I owe you" I said

"Ok, guys see you later" Harry said and they nodded. We got to my house

"So Harry, did you asked Angie out yet?" I asked and he shook his head

"Why?" I asked

"I'm nervous" he said. HES WHAT?!

"Why?" I asked again

"What if I screw things up, you know I don't what to say to her" he said looking down

"Harry, just be yourself. don't try and be another person, she loves you by who you are, not by how you act" I said

"Thanks, at least I know one thing she likes" he said smiling

"Yeah, your taking her to Olive Garden?" I asked with a grin

"Yes" he said with a smile. we started talking till I herd a knock on my door, I went and opened it. ZAYN

"Oh it's you" I said coldly

"Yeah it's me, are you busy?" he asked

"Yes, I'm talking to Harry about something" I said

"But if y'all want to talk, I'll leave" he said getting up

"No, Zayn is leaving anyways" I said

"Jennifer we need to talk" he said and I shook my head

"I don't think so, because clearly you don't need me" I said

"I never said that" he said

"I'm going to leave, thanks for everything. And I'm going to ask her today" he said and I nodded, Zayn got inside

"What do you want?" I asked harshly

"I want to talk to you" he said

"What is it" I said

"Why do act like that towards Amanda?" he asked

"I don't know... Let me see, she wants to go on a date with you, she flirts with you, while she flirts with other guys, she doesn't give a fuck if you have a girlfriend or not, she follows you everywhere, she's a bitch" I said

"You don't even know her" he said raising his voice

"Maybe I would if my boyfriend would've told me about her" I said raising my voice too

"Because your boyfriend doesn't want you to know things from the past that it don't matter anymore" he said

"Really??? Will I guess it's not fucking important for you to fucking tell me that Amanda is your ex!!" I said screaming, he looked confuse

"How did you know? Louis told you?" he asked and I shook my head

"He didn't. But why would you fucking lie to me?! I guess I should've told you that David was my friend! Since it's not important to know about the past!" I shouted

"Ok I'm sorry, I know I should've told you that she's my ex-" I interrupted

"Hell yes you should've! Maybe I wouldn't act like this towards her" I said screaming

"That's not a reason to act like this" he said

"Ok than, how would you feel if I told you David was my friend, when he's actually my ex... than all of the sudden, he tells me 'we need to catch up', and starts flirting with me, while he's flirting with other girls, and I still let him, while your right next beside me!!" I said, he was red..

"It's not the same, David is a son of bitch and Amanda-" he said

"Amanda what?! she's a little angel, that hasn't done anything!!? I agree David is a son of bitch, but so is Amanda, they are not any different!!" I screamed

"I never said she hasn't done anything.. but David tried to rape you!" he shouted

"And Amanda already raped you with her fucking eyes!!" I screamed

"You don't know Amanda" he said

"I don't, but what I've seen I know that she's a bitch, and if you think she's all innocent than fucking tell me about her!! I told you what happened between me and David In the past, why can't you tell me?! " I said

"I can't, you'll hate me" he said looking down, I calmed down

"But I'll hate you even more for not telling me.. We all make mistakes, we're not perfect, I did stupid things, but that was in the past.. tell me" I said getting closer to him

"No, I can't, I don't want to lose you" he said looking at me

"You won't, just tell me" I said, he took a deep breath

"Like you know, she was my ex.. we were good, everything was well.. Until she told me she was pregnant, I thought it wasn't mine, but she should me the results.. it was mine, I didn't wanted to have a child, I was 15 and she was 14.. so I did a stupid thing, once we went to a bar, when I got her drink, I put drugs in it, I don't know how many.. and she lost her baby" he said looking down, I just stood there

"Oh my god... Zayn why?" I asked disbelief, he just shook his head

"I was drunk, and didn't know" he said

"But why does she wants you back?" I asked

"Because when she got mad at me, she said she wanted another baby, so I said she has to find me when I leave" he said looking at me

"Zayn why you said that? you know she would've find you anyways" I said

"I know, but I just wanted to leave" he said.. but I still didn't understand

"Who would want to come back with their ex after he killed his own son or daughter" I said almost yelling

" I don't know, that's her..." he said

"Zayn.. than why didn't you just leave her and the baby?? that would've been better than killing him/her" I said

"Like I said, I wasn't thinking! I was drunk, I didn't want a baby in that time" he said, I calmed down. I don't blame him.. I would've lost my mind too, especially at that age

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream at you.. I understand, I would've lost my mind too. But I'm glad you told me the truth" I said, he smiled at me and kissed me

"I want you to know, that I love you no matter what" he said between the kiss

"I love you too" I said. he depend the kiss, I was walking backwards till I hit the wall. he kiss my neck, till he got to my chest, he was touching my bum and I bit his lip and he moaned.. we did a whole make out session, it was getting heated, he than got then took my shirt off and I took his.. he was getting the hem of my jeans

"Zayn" I moaned, he looked at me and notice what he was about to do it

"I'm sorry I d-" I cut him off by kissing his lips, I smiled

"I want you.. I'm sorry I ruined your special night with me, but I need you.. I'm ready" I said and he smiled

"Are you sure? I don't want you to regret it later" he said and I nodded, I jump and wrap my legs around his waist, we went to my room he threw me on my bed, he went on top of me, and looked back at me

"I'm positive" I said, and he unclasps my bra, he pulled my jeans and my underwear down, he smiled

"I like what I see" he said with a grin, than I pulled his jeans and his boxers down, I bit my lip.. I knew he was huge but not this much, he looked at me.. I blushed "like it don't you?" he teased, I nodded and move upwards and got 1 inch closer to his dick, I sucked hard on it, a moan escaped from his lips, I swallow and wipe my mouth, I than pulled him forward so he can meet my lips, he kissed me hungrily.. he than slid a finger into me, I moaned, he slid another finger, I bit his lip and he moaned, my fingers traced all his tattoos and down his abs

"You have a condom right?" I asked

"Yes babe, don't worry" he said and I nodded "I'll go easy on you" he said, than he slid himself into me, I gasped and wrapped my legs around his waist, as he begun to trusts a little bit faster, but not enough

"Go faster Malik" I said, and he smiled

"Beg" he said, I kissed him harder

"Please... babe... please go faster" I pleaded, he than went faster "Zayn" I begged, I closed my eyes in pleasure I dug my nails in his back as he thrusts go harder and faster "fuck! Zayn" I cried,

"Want it faster? than I'll give it to you faster" he whispered in my ear, I bit my lip as he kissed down my neck, he went even faster, "feel me baby!" he screamed, he than went up to me and sucked on my nipple.. Than he was cupping one of my breast, and massaging the other one, I bit his lip hard. "fuck Jennifer!" he cried I pulled his hair as his thrusts got harder "scream my name" he whispered

"Make me" I teased

"I sure will" he said with a devilish grin, as his thrusts go harder my breathing got heavier, as we reach our climax Zayn clasped over my hips

"Zayn" I whimpered, "I'm am close" I said, and dug my nails into the covers

"Me too" he said back, his breathing got heavier, as Zayn's thrust harder I screamed at climax

"Zayn!" I cried out, he smiled and climaxed himself.

"I loved it, and I love you" he said and kissed me, I smiled

"I loved it, and I love you too" I said

Harry's POV:

I called Angie, and asked her to go on a date with me, and she said YES!! I'm so damn happy!! I told her I would've pick her up at 8:30, right now it's 8:14

"Wow! where are you going that your so dressed up?" Liam asked

"I'm going on a date with Angie.. tell me do I look good, do I need to fix my hair?" I asked, he chuckle

"You look good man, stop worrying about it.." he said

"Ok, thanks. have you asked Dani out yet?" I asked he smiled

"No not yet.. but I am soon" he said, I check the clock and it was 8:21

"Hey I got to go, I need to pick up Angie" I said and he nodded

"Good luck" he said

"Thanks man" I said and left.. I drove all the way to her house, I knocked on the door and an a few seconds I saw the most beautiful girl on earth, she smiled

"Are you ready beautiful?" I asked

"Yes I am" she said, we went to the car and headed to Olive Garden, I opened the door for her

"Thanks, what a gentleman" she said with a grin

"Welcome my lady" I said back

"Oh my god! how did you knew I love Olive Garden?" she asked and I smirk

"A little bird told me today" I said and she smiled, we went inside and we sat in our tables..

Angie's POV:

Oh my god! He brought me to Olive Garden, this is going to be the best date!! I smiled to myself, we were waiting for the waitress to come.. she finally came, but she had this flirty look, and she pulled her skirt a little but up, I rolled my eyes.. bitch please! nobody wants your plastic body!!

"Hey I'll be your waitress, what would you like?" she asked, but her eyes were on Harry's, I wanna slap this bitch so bad right now, but I don't want to ruin my date.. so I'll calm down

"Umm.. I'll like whatever she wants" he said looking at me, she rolled her eyes

"What do you want?" she asked

"I want this one, but don't put pickles on it please" I said and tried to be nice

"That's it?" she asked and looked at Harry, he looked at me

"Yes, and for a drink I want coke" I said

"Same for me" Harry said, and I smiled

"You really don't have to get what she's getting.. if you want I can bring you something special" she said looking at Harry and sticking the pen down her throat, I rolled my eyes... I swear, I'm about to slap this bitch so damn hard, Harry notice that I was mad

"No thank you, you can tell that to the rest of the guys that comes.. So please do your job and bring our food" Harry said, that's what you get motherfucker, I faked a smile, she roll her eyes.. all I care bitch

"Someone is mad" Harry teased, I blushed, I need to stop doing this

"Will she kept flirting... I mean she can, but she was all over you.. she's a bitch, she's here to work not to get all over guys and bring them something 'special'" I said, and harry chuckle

"Don't worry babe, my eyes are already on someone.. and I'm not thinking of taking them away from her" he said looking at me with a big smile.. OH MY GOD, HES LOOKING AT ME!!! I turned red as a tomato, I don't even know if a tomato can be as red as I am right now, he looked at me and grinned

"You look so cute when you blush babe" he said and leaned in to kiss my cheek, than the waitress came

"Here is your food handsome" she said giving Harry's plate gently, than she looked at me disgusted

"Here's yours" she said, I looked at my plate and it looks like shit

"What the fuck?! I didn't order this" I said, Harry looked at my plate than at the waitress

"Look! your here to work, why did you gave her this?! Bring another plate, or I'll have to get another waitress" he said angrily

"It's ok, anyways I'm not that hungry anymore " I said looking at him, he shook his head.

"No, eat mine.. I'll wait for the other plate" he said and passed his plate

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded

"Yes babe, it supposed to be a perfect date.. but this bitch ruined it" he said

"It is... Because your here with me" I said, I quickly turned red, he smiled

"True.. You made this date perfect" he said, I blushed.. we ate and talked, we headed towards my house

"Thanks so much Harry.. I loved it" I said with a smile

"No problem.. But you'll have to get use to it, because it's not the last date" he said with a wink, I got out of the car and I was about to open the door when I felt a pair of arms around me

"You didn't give me a goodbye kiss" he wined, ugh I love his eyes..

"Alright just one" I said and leaned in, but he move and I kissed his lips.. he licked my lip asking for an entrance I let him in.. I felt fireworks throughout my body, it was the best kiss ever.. we than stopped

"Thanks, I had an urge to kiss you.. will I'll se you tomorrow beautiful" he said

"Bye" I said.. than got inside.. it was the best day!! I need to tell Jennifer!!

A/N: I'm sorry if it's not good.. I was on a rush.. :(