Bad Boy Changed Me ~ (Zayn Malik)

Zayn Malik was known as the Bradford Bad Boy, he had a bad reputation, he is an a gang. He never loved a girl before. When he meets Jennifer, a sweet, kind girl, he changes, but not only that, he changed Jennifer. Will he fall in love?? Or will he dump her like the rest?? Why does Jennifer change??

11. Chapter 11

A/N: I'll do Part 2 for this story, comment if you think it's a good idea.

Jennifer's POV:

I went to my room and cried until I didn't had any tears. I lost my mom, and my best friend is leaving, even tho I'll be in touch with her, is not the same. Someone called me and I didn't even notice. It was Zayn, I called him back.

"Hey babe, sorry couldn't answer, I was sleeping" I said

"Oh it's alright. are you ok?" he asked

"Honestly no, my mother just left. she left me here like a piece of shit" I said

"Babe, I'll be there in 5 minutes" he said

"Ok" I said and hanged up.

5 minutes later

*Knock *knock *knock

I opened the door, && it was Zayn

"Come in" I said

"Babe you feel ok? You want me to buy you something?" he asked worriedly, I shook my head

"No, it's ok"

"Now tell me what happened" he said, I told him the whole shit about my mother, and that she left.

"Oh come here baby-girl, it's alright. Even if she's not here, I'm always here for you" he said, and kissed my forehead

"I love you" I said to him

"I love you more" and he kissed me, I felt fireworks in my stomach. I sure feel safe around him.

"We didn't do our project" he said

"I don't give a shit, let's just do it another day" I said, and he chuckle

"Oh boy, since when you came a badass?" he asked

"Since that bitch slapped me" I said

"She's not going to do it again" he said

"I know she won't, or I'll go to her funeral" I said, he laughed

"You wanna go now?" he asked

"Yeah, just let me get my shoes" I said

"Aren't you going to wear a jacket?" He asked

"Oh, I forgot mine at my locker" I said

"Here wear this one, I have another one" he said, I put it on

"Thanks" I said

"It looks perfect on you. You sure look like a badass, but a beautiful one" he wink

"Thanks Mr.Bradford Bad Boy" I said, and went and saw a motorcycle, damn! His motorcycle is hot!

"Like it?" he asked with a big grin

"Yes, you better show me how to use this thing" I said

"Anytime babe" he says, I got on the motorcycle and put my arms around his waist.

10 minutes later

"We got here" he said, looked around. There was a big gate. We got in, in whoa! There's like 200 people here.

"Zayn, this is your gang?" I asked him

"Babe, the rest are working" he said. Damn! How many people are in this gang?? But I notice there's girls too, like my size or older.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'll present to you my beautiful girlfriend. Her name is Jennifer Anderson" Zayn said, and everyone clapped and whistle. I guess they like me. I said hey to everyone, than a girl came.

"Hey I'm Angie" she said and smiled, she's pretty

"Hey" I said smiled back, and we shook hands

"Come, I'll show you the rest of the girls" she said, and I nodded

"This is Kristin, Ariana, Brianna, Andrea, Stephane, Victoria, Luna, Danielle, Eleanor, Hayley, Katy, Michele, and Ana" she said, they said hi, and I said hi back.

"Love, we're sisters, so of you need anything you tell us" Ariana said, and I nodded. We started talking, they're very friendly.

"Jennifer how come your with Zayn?? He's a bad-boy and you look so innocent" Andrea said, I laughed

"At first I was, but than he turned me into badass" I said they all laughed

"You like being a 'badass'?" Victoria asked

"Yeah, but I want to look like one" I said smiling

"We can help you with that" Katy said and wink "right girls?" she said. they all said yes. We laughed

"Girls, if you would excuse me, I need to talk to my girlfriend" Zayn said

"Aww, we were having fun. Please hurry up" Hayley said

"Ok" Zayn said. We went out the gate.

"How was it?" Zayn asked

"It was great. The girls are awesome" I said

"That's good. I'm glad your not scared because I'm in a gang" He said, I laughed.

"Where is Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry?" I asked

"They're on their way. Niall wanted to eat" he said with a chuckle. I laughed, he pulled out a cigarette

"I want one" I said with a pout.

"Are you crazy! Is bad for you babe" he said

"It's bad for you too. now give me a damn cigarette" I said, he shook his head

"Not until you kiss me" he said with a smirk, I raised an eyebrow. But I kissed him, he licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance, I let him in. But than stopped.

"Now give me my cigarette" I grinned. And he gabbed me one.

"Well, well, well... look at those lovebirds" We herd a girl voice. we turned around. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING HERE??!!