harrys little toy

harry styles ahhhh <333 the cutest boy or hottest boy in school is actually my brother!?! haha yea... well my name is ally styles and im harrys sis every girl at school is goo gaa gaa for him but ill tell you what. he is well LAME but i love him he is my bro but what happens when i fall for one of his best friends❤️ ??*this book looks long! But is really short 🌸 so please read! (: xx

3. arriving to school!

ally*

so we arrived at school and harry put way to much colon on! but he was acting funny! he had his arm around my neck embarissing me by calling me al' and i got pretty annoyed then he stopped when this group of girls walked by he stopped and looked head to toe so i pushed him and yelled "GEETT SOOME" then ran finally i found my friends!!!

allly!!!!!!! yelled annie

annie!!!! i yelled back

omg!!! cant wait for our sleepover tonight!!! she said

i know me to! i replyed

soon our other friends came by ; liz,stella,elle

so we all talked and walked,until we bumbed into harry

guys lets go the other way i whispered

omg nooo its your bro! liz whisperd back

befor i knew it he came up to us with the boys!

uhhh !?! what do you want?? i asked with an attitude

nothing and goshh!! why so mean!? harry replied

the boys giggled a bit then stayed quiet

either way i just came by to say hi to your lovley friends,speaking of you girls what are your numbers? harry said with a smile

in your dreams hazza! annie exlaimed

unm mine is 4323324534 ,liz said with a half smile

thanks love harry replied

later he left waved goodbye,soon it was only about 5-10 mins befor class started.so we looked for harry and the boys,finally we found him by oh look no suprise!!! flirting with GIRLS so i grabbed his are towards my way and told the boys to come.

OWWW!!!! harry yelld

oh im sorry "love" didnt mean to hurt you i replied with a grin

haha how "funny" harry rplied

well either way what do you want? harry asked while looking dow at his arm

well class is about to start lets compare classes. isaid

ok harry replied

GREAT! we have ALL classes together ! isaid with an attitude

its ok at least we heve eachother harry said sarcastclly

mean while the boys and girls were comparing

yes!!!!! zayn yelled

what? harry said

i have 1,3&4,67 with you and ally zayn said with eximent

cool harry and i said said at the same time

later i ended up having the same classes as annie

cool! i got the same classes as you zayn! niall exlaimed

i got 34&7 with you harry louis said!

yea me to! liam added

i got 34&7 with you ally liz and stella said

and ive got 3&4 &6 with you ally! elle said

awesome so we all have 3&4 with eachother yaya!!! niall screamed !

yup!! the rest of us said

soon the bell rang!....