StarClan rocks. But Ashfur getting in there, well it is kinda weird. When he was a kit he and Ferncloud had two litter mates one who died though healthy. Cloudpaw was his litter mate and when the dog pack came he found that his mother was dead and the final bait. That obviously had an effect on him, but he tried to murder cats so many times. Ferncloud never did anything that crazy and Brindleface was her mother too. I don't quite get the reason why he tried to kill Firestar, but wasn't it to do with him being Squirrelflight's father? I mean Thistleclaw got chased into the Dark Forest and he did nothing but seem dangerous and Ashfur tired to murder Squirrelflight, Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, Jayfeather and FIRESTAR! Then Jayfeather finds him in Starclan. Why does Squirrelflight always get the blame? Squirrelflight, in my opinion, fanicied Ashfur slightly but loved Brambleclaw/star. When she finally realised that she loved Bramble more than Ash, he went all physco and emo.
"Upset? I'm not upset. You have no idea how much pain I'm in. It's like being cut open every day, bleeding onto the stones. I can't understand how any of you failed to see the blood..."
Well yes Ashfur, true love hurts but do not try to win the girl back by
1. Trying to kill her father
2. Being a traitor to her clan which is also your clan
3. Be all like oh you broke up with me but you still want to be friends but noooo I'm going to hate you and your new boyfriend
4. Try to kill her three children
5. Say your going to let the secret out that their not her children and probably weaken the whole clan
6. Fight Lionpaw so he is actually injured instead of training him
All Thistleclaw did was be aggressive and yes Bluestar I understand that would have ruined Thunderclan but did he really deserve the dark forest? No. Did Ashfur deserve Starclan? No, and I think that they actually said that the fans were the only reason he didn't go to Dark Forest.